The Visit

POV: Jeff

"Hey, did you hear that?" EJ grabbed my jacket. "Hm, I thought I heard something. Maybe its Raygan, I need to find out." I walked back in the direction we left from.

"Wait, Jeff. I'm coming with you." EJ ran behind me as I stopped in my tracks when I heard... "Help! Somebody help m-!" Raygan... "That's Raygan's voice!" I full speed to the cabin and kicked down the door.

"Oh my-" Offenderman was sitting on the couch watching... I don't want to even say. "You make me drop my coffee!" Offenderman looked at the cup of spilled coffee on the carpet. "I don't give a damn about your coffee or you! Where's Raygan?!" I put my knife to his that as EJ came in breathing hard from running, "Yeah... What he said." "Hm? Who's this Raygan?" Offender cleaned up the spill.

"Goddamnit! You know who she is, we heard her screaming! We're checking this house!" I demanded. "Actually its a cab-" "Shut up!" Jack and I checked the whole house... Cabin, but saw no sign of her. I know she's here, or at least she was here. Knowing that freak he's probably got her locked up in some fucking sex chamber.

I gritted my teeth, I wish he would. Slender's brother or not, I'll beat his ass. "I didn't find anything." Jack walked up to me. "Yeah me too. Let's just leave." We walked to the door.

POV: Jack

"Let's just leave?" We walk away from the cabin. "It's not like you to just give up like that, especially that easy." "Don't worry, I have a plan." I smiled, "That's the Jeff I know."