The Screaming

~Monday~ POV: Raygan

I got woken up by Jeff, "Get ready for today." He walked away. Oh great... I got dressed then walked out. The house was unusually quiet, too quiet. I walked downstairs, maybe everyone's still sleeping.

I walked in the kitchen, it was a note on the counter as I ate some leftover pizza.

'This is your first assignment. Choose your weapons in the cabinets.
Good luck :)
From: EJ and Jeff'

After I got finished, I waked over to the cabinets and opened them. It was a Shot Gun with only 2 bullets, a knife, and a bat. It had sticky notes on each of them. Hmm.. How about I use all. I got some duck tape out of the draw.

I grabbed the Shot Gun, at the top of the gun I taped the knife to the end of it. Hmm.. I taped the bat where you hold the gun to aim. Arm holder? I guess, I smiled awkwardly at my new idea.

I walked to the door, it was another note.

'Go outside.'

I opened the door slowly, I walked around not knowing what to do. "Help! Help me!" I heard someone from far away, screaming. I quickly ran to the voice. "Where are you?!" I looked around until I saw a man standing in the distance. Or at least I think it was a man.

I walked closer to the figure. "H-Hello?" I asked. He turned around and stared at me. "Are you ok?" He started to giggle and then laughing craze. "Help me!" He screamed and started laughing. I blinked in disgust, he tricked me.

"It's not funny." I said and he stopped laughing. He had brown hair with blue eyes. He looked around my age. "Who are you?" He asked. "Raygan. You?" "Jeffery." He smiled. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Why are you here?" He asked, sarcastically.

"I asked you first." I answered. He just stared at me. "I'm gonna go now.." I turned around and felt a sharp pain in my back. (Gasp) I felt a knife in my back. As I tried to get it out, Jeffery started laughing crazed.

I gripped my weapon and stabbed him in the heart. He was starting to...glitch? He wasn't real.. What else isn't real out here? Everything started to disappear under my feet and around me. I fell into the darkness..