Scott and Stiles.

Brotp right here. Warning it really sucks

Scott and Stiles both stared absentmindedly at the clock, waiting for detention to end. Neither was completely awake nor asleep. They were just in a daze that only the bell could undo. In about 3 minutes.

Finally the bell rung. Neither really jumped up, kinda trudged out of the classroom and too Stiles jeep. The snapping of Mr. Harris' finger behind them finally woke them out of their daze.

Scott and Stiles both looked around confused, like they hadn't known where they were. "Did we have detention? Wait where's my bike?"

"Judging by the time I guess we did. I don't remember any of it. And well I'd say Isaac probably just drove it home. To glam to give a damn." Stiles said. "I'll take you home."

Scott got into the passanger seat and rubbed his head. "I don't remember why or where we had detention. Who was the teacher?"

Stiles shrugged and just continued driving. There was a folded up piece of paper on the dash, but he didn't make a big deal about it. Just as he turned to pay it no attention it flew open into Scott's lap. Kinda freaky, but Stiles just told Scott to read what it.

Scott cleared his throat. "You've been put under a spell. The only way to break the spell and release the daze is by kissing your first love. Whether it be a friend or foe."

Scott set it down and looked at Stiles. "Allison's dead..."

Stiles stopped the jeep. Panicking. "What? Wait where are we?"

In front of them looked like a park, but they'd never been here. Scott looked over to Stiles. "Do you think the letter means our first love in general. Like friends and whatnot. Because Allison's dead and Lydia's in London. Like do you think it means us...like kissing."

Stiles looked over to him. "Well I honestly don't think it will hurt our pride to try."

Scott took a deep breath and leaned a little. Then did Stiles. They each waited for the other to make the move, so finally Scott grabbed Stiles' face and brought it to his.

He expected to just pull away, but his lips were intoxicating. Stiles grabbed the hair on the back of Scott's head, tugging softly. Scott opened up his mouth a little and that gave Stiles the opportunity to explore with his tongue.

Finally and bright flash from outside the jeep broke them apart. The flash came from a camera, which was being held by a girl wearing a yearbook shirt.

Stiles and Scott made eyes contact before both slamming their heads forward, Stiles managed to hit the horn and scare the daylights out of that girl.

"Fuck. My. Life. What the hell was that?" Scott asked keeping his head down.

"Yearbook girls probably a witch obsessed with boyxboy. And we're her new OTP."

"OTP?"

Stiles sighed. "We're fucked."

I wanted a funny one but this sucks. :/