Kicked.

Luke

As I shut the front door to mine and Sydney's house, it started to pour down.

I walked slowly down the path, not giving two fucks if I got absolutely drenched.

I decided that I'd go and stay with Calum as him and the rest of the boys were bound to be there anyway.

Around 10 minutes later I pulled up on Calum's driveway.

I knocked before opening the door to find Ashton, Michael and Calum sat in the front room.

"How did it go?" Michael asked as soon as he noticed me.

"She said that she couldn't give me a second chance and that she needed to be away from me for a few weeks." I sighed.

"Does she know that she's due in 3 weeks?" Ashton asked, shaking his head.

"Yep, she's quite aware of it." I said, pulling 8 beers from the fridge.

"Shiiiit." Michael mumbled.

"You're quiet." I raised an eyebrow towards Calum.

"Oh, er-... Just shocked." He stammered.

This wasn't like Calum.

"Yeah, since Luke's come you've been all silent." Ashton stated.

"Just thinking, that's all." Calum shrugged off.

"Anyway..." I started.

"I want Georgina off the tour." I blurted out.

"What?" Michael gasped as his mouth fell open.

"The tours in 3 months." Calum stated, just as shocked as Michael.

"I agree with Luke." Ashton chirped in.

"Georgina's trouble." He added.

"She's already succeeded in ruining me and Sydney and we've only known her a few months." I started.

"Next it'll be you and Brooke." I pointed to Calum.

"Then who knows, maybe she'll even split the band up." I shrugged.

"True." Michael agreed.

"We have bags of time to find another support act anyway." Michael added.

"It's a little harsh don't you think?" Calum defended.

"Why are you suddenly defending her?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah Cal, she's just ruined one of your best friends relationships." Michael furrowed his brows.

"I-I know she has, but what if she ruins the tour or wants some kind of sick revenge?" He stuttered.

"Once we kick her off the tour and get rid of her, she's out of our lives forever." I assured.

"We can tell her right now, I'll go call her." Ashton smiled, getting her phone number up and leaving the front room.

----------------------------------------------

Yaaaaaaaayyyy

How will Georgina react?

Why was Calum defending her?

COMMENT!

Love,

~lukesunshine_