Brooke.

Sydney

Me and Katy were in Starbucks for atleast two hours before we decided that we should both head home.

As I left the shop and was about to put my headphones in Brooke's name flashed up on my phone.

"Hey Brookie" I smiled, lifting the phone to my ear.

"Hi Syd." She whispered and I could tell she'd been crying.

"Brooke what's wrong?" I asked.

A few moments of silence passed.

"Brooke?" I asked.

"Can I come and stay with you for a few days?" She sobbed.

"I'll explain everything when I get to your house." She whispered.

"Yeah of course, I'll make the sofa bed up for you." I said.

"Thanks. I'll see you in a bit." She said quietly before hanging up.

As I was walking back home I sent a quick text to Luke.

To: Luke
Hiyaa, my little sisters spending a few days with us. Family problems..xx

Within a few minutes I got a reply.

From: Luke
Okay see you in a bit. I love you xx

As soon as I got in I made Brooke's bed and got everything ready for her.

After that I made a cup of tea and plopped myself on the sofa. My mind filled with reasons why Brooke was upset. Were mum and dad fighting again? Was she being bullied at school? Was she being abused? I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as the doorbell chimed through the house.

Before I opened the door I took a deep breath mentally preparing myself for what might happen in the next hour.

"Brooke?" I gasped.

----------------------------------------------