Pizza & A Movie.

Sydney

As soon as I got home I saw I had a message. I expected it to be from Katy apologising but I was extremely surprised that it wasn't.

From: Unknown
Hi Sydney, it's Luke, from the other night. I was wondering if you wanted to do anything tonight?xx

I quickly added Luke to my contacts before replying.

To: Luke
Hi yeah, I'm up for doing something. You could come round to mine and we could get a take out and watch some films?xx

Within seconds I got a reply.

From: Luke
Yeah cool, text me your address and I'll be over in an hour xx

To: Luke
22 acre lane. See you soon😉 xx

I ran into my bedroom to get ready. I wiped my smudged mascara off before applying some foundation, blusher, mascara and a touch of lipgloss. I quickly changed into some leggings, an All Time Low top and some fluffy socks.

Less than an hour later the doorbell rang.

"Hi." Luke smiled.

"Hi." I said softly.

"Come in." I smiled.

Luke followed me into the kitchen and I hopped up on the counter.

"Ok so I was thinking Chinese or Dominoes?" I smirked.

"Dominoes!" Luke half-shouted.

"Good choice. What pizza?" I asked.

"Texas barbecue." We both said at the same causing each other to burst out laughing.

"You have some good taste Hemmings." I smiled.

"You have good taste in music." He said pointing to my top.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Ok order the pizza while I put a movie in." I smirked handing Luke the menu.

A few minutes later Luke joined me on the sofa.

"What we watching?" He asked taking his jacket and shoes off whilst grabbing a blanket from the other side of the room.

"The conjuring." I smirked.

"Good choice." He smirked.

I punched his arm playfully.

"That's my saying." I whined.

He chuckled softly.

"You know you're really beautiful." He smiled bringing my face close to his.

"Thank you." I blushed.

He pressed his lips to mine and I kissed him gently back. Our lips moved in perfect sync. After a few minutes I pulled away.

"Luke, I think we need to talk." I said.

----------------------------------------------