Dinner.

Brooke

"Foods ready." Sydney called from the kitchen, making Luke and I race each other to the table.

"You two are so immature." Sydney rolled her eyes placing the plate of food infront us both.

"But you love us." I smiled sheepishly, placing a chip in my mouth.

"Can't argue with that." She smiled as she kissed my forehead softly.

A silence came upon us all as the three of us enjoyed our pizza and chips.

"You know what's weird." Luke said holding a small chip in his fingertips.

"Oh, please intrigue me Lucas." I smirked, placing a hand dramatically on my chest.

"Shush." Syd hushed, gesturing for Luke to carry on.

"Well today, about half way through band practice Ashton was texting someone, then said he had to leave and go pick up a friend." Luke gushed.

I suddenly felt my face go hot and I knew I was now the colour of a tomato.

"He didn't even tell us that he was going and me and the boys were a bit pissed off that he would rather go be with another girl than practice with his best mates." Luke sighed.

"Maybe he's secretly with someone and he doesn't want anyone to know about it." Sydney shrugged.

"But we're supposedly his best mates." Luke added.

"Ask him, make him sweat abit." Syd chuckled.

"Well we've decided we're getting to the bottom of it." Luke said.

"There is obviously a reasonable explanation." I gushed.

"Why are you suddenly getting so defensive?" Sydney asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know, I-i guess I just think it's wrong to go and get involved in someone else's business." I shrugged, trying to keep my cool.

"We just want to know who it is and what he's hiding." Luke said.

"He'll tell you when he's ready." I butted in.

"I mean...he'll tell you when he's ready if he's hiding something." I said quietly as my palms sweated.

"Let's stop talking about this because we're just gonna go round in circles. I'm going to clean up then we can all watch a film, ok?" Sydney said shaking her head slightly.

"Yeah, I'll help you." Luke said, the suspicion clear on his face.

I let my face fall to my hands as they entered the kitchen and were out of site.

"What's got into her?" Luke whispered, but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"I don't know but there's something going on." Sydney sighed.

I sighed loudly before getting up from the table and crawling under my duvet.

It's not even like I like Ashton, I'm in love with Calum...I think.

----------------------------------------------
Hey!

Brooke what ya doin mate.

Sorry if it was a super long wait for this chapter but it's so hard to think of ideas, then write them, then check them.

Anyway, keep commenting!!!

Love,

~lukesunshine_