Stick Around.

Jenna

"Jenna?" Sydney and Brooke gasped.

They'd changed so much since I'd left for Melbourne.

Brooke had grown a lot taller, her hair had been cut just below her shoulders and it had got a lot darker.

Sydney's cheek bones were more visible than I remembered, her hair was like Brooke's, maybe a touch lighter but her dimples hadn't changed one bit.

"Hi." I said softly.

"W-why are you here?" Sydney asked approaching me.

"Someone called Luke phoned me, told me that you were due in a few weeks. I can't believe you're having a baby Syd." I smiled taking her hands in mine.

"What about James?" Brooke asked coming closer to both of us.

"He wanted to come but he's just so torn up in work. He sends his luck though and hopefully will fly over in a week or two to see you both and the baby of course." I grinned.

"I've missed you Jen." Sydney gulped, tears forming in her blue eyes.

"I've missed you both too." I whispered, pulling them both into a tight hug.

"Is anyone going to introduce us then?" A tall boy with white hair shouted.

"Oh yeah, forgot." Sydney chuckled.

"That's Calum, Michael, Ashton and Luke. They're all in a band and me and Luke are together." Sydney smiled.

"Then over there are Calum's parents and sister, Michael's mum and dad, Ashton's mum and siblings, Luke's mum and dad and brothers and in the corner is Katy and her mum." Brooke pointed.

I wasn't really paying attention to who was who. All I could think about was how much Syd and Brooke had changed these past few years and how I'd missed out on them growing up.

Maybe I'll stick around for a bit...

----------------------------------------------

Jen might stick around then...

Comment what you think of the chapter?

Love,

~lukesunshine_