Shoulder To Cry On.

Brooke

After I went to the toilet I quickly went to find Calum.

"Where've you been?" Calum smiled as he laced his arms around my waist.

"I need to tell you something. It's urgent." I said.

Calum's face filled with confusion, but he agreed and led me to a quiet corner.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Georgina's going to split Sydney and Luke up, then she's going to sleep with Luke and make sure they get caught. She said it'll make her famous overnight." I said.

"You're making this up right?" Calum laughed.

"No? I'm being serious Cal and this isn't funny." I said as my eyebrows furrowed.

"Georgina wouldn't do that. She's a nice girl." Calum defended.

"So you're saying I'm lying?" I said.

"Well...maybe you heard it wrong?" He questioned.

"I know what I heard." I folded my arms.

"It's not that I don't believe you, it's just..." Calum sighed.

"Just that you don't believe me." I confirmed.

"Brooke..." Calum pleaded taking hold of my hands.

"Why are we even dating if you can't trust me?" I shouted pulling my hands from his.

"Please don't do this." Calum begged.
"We're done." I whispered as a tear fell down my cheek.

I walked away before he could say anything else. I quickly weaved my way through the others trying not to make my sobs noticeable, but as I got to the back entrance a firm hand grabbed my wrist.

"Brooke?" Ashton's soothing voice sounded.

"Yeah?" I said looking down.

"What's up?" He asked, moving my hair out of my face so that my tear stained face was visible.

"N-nothing." I stuttered.

"I'm not stupid." Ashton said.

As I took a deep breath, I contemplated on telling him the truth or not, but Ashton was like the big brother I never had and it would've really hurt him if I'd of lied.

"Me and Calum are over." I whispered as I sobbed into his shoulder.

----------------------------------------------
Ashton

As I looked around I could see that Calum and Brooke were having a heated discussion in the corner.

As Brooke walked away from Calum I could see the hurt and guilt on his face. I don't know why he didn't go after her and beg her to take him back...that's what I would of done anyway.

I could hear muffled sobs as Brooke weaved herself in between us all and I knew I couldn't let her leave when she was in a state.

As I grabbed her arm I felt her stiffen in my grip.

"Brooke?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She asked as she hid her face.

"What's up? I sighed, moving her hair out of her wet face.

"N-nothing." She stuttered.

"I'm not stupid." I said.

She took a deep breath letting her eyes wander.

"Me and Calum are over." She whispered as she sobbed into my shoulder.

As I rubbed small circles on her back I looked for Calum nearby. A few moments later my eyes landed on him. He was sitting on the steps downing a bottle of vodka.

For fuck sake.

I looked around for Luke and Michael. Michael was chatting away with Maddie and Georgina and Luke was stood awkwardly with them.

His eyes gladly met mine and his face scrunched when he saw Brooke in my arms.

"Calum." I mouthed.

His head snapped towards Calum and his eyes softened.

"What's happened?" He mouthed back.

"They're over." I mouthed back.

"Do you wanna go clean up your face before we leave?" I whispered to Brooke.

"Yeah, I don't want anyone else seeing me like this." She managed a small giggle.

As she walked away, Luke raced over to me.

"What the fuck has happened?" He sighed.

"I don't know why they've broken up. I just know that they were having a heated discussion and now it's over between them both." I shrugged.

"Are they ok?" Luke bit his lip.

"Well, Calum's drinking away his feelings and Brooke's sobbing into my chest." I sighed.

"I wonder what it was about." Luke said.

"Yeah, I'm gonna try and find out. I'll take Brooke back to the house when she gets back. Tell the fans I'm sorry and that I've come down with something." I shrugged.

"Err...right yeah ok." Luke said as he walked away.

"Ready?" I smiled sympathetically at Brooke.

She nodded as I wrapped my arm around her waist as we left the building.

----------------------------------------------

Ash is the shoulder to cry on...

Comment if you think he likes her??

~lukesunshine_