Chapter 2 : The Get-Together

"Aunt Ri! What is in that bag?" Hanabi asks as Izuku makes her sit beside Eri in the car. He quickly fastens the seatbelt around her and quickly brushes the blonde hair covering her face. The girl flashes a quick smile, which her father returns and he shuts the door. "It's a secret", Eri says smugly which causes the girl to pout. As Izuku turns to walk towards driver seat, he sees Setsuna leaning against the car with a smirk on her face. "What?" Izuku asks to which she snorts saying, "Helicopter dad". Izuku gets annoyed a bit and retorts, "Shut up and get in the car", which causes Setsuna to laugh. Both of them sit and Izuku starts the car and pulls it out of the parking lot and onto the roads.

"Are Ji-chan and Ba-chan coming?" the six-year old asks to which Izuku, without looking back replies, "Yes". Setsuna's hand moves to the stereo and tunes it to Radio Jockey Mic's channel. The static is heard all around the car and suddenly Mic's voice is heard saying, "Good afternoon everyone! The day is lovely and temperatures seem just fine! So can I hear a YEAH!"

"YEAAAH!" everyone in the car shouts and Izuku couldn't help but chuckle. He slows down to a stop as the traffic signal turns red. "NOICE! Well there are many things going on Musutafu these days. Firstly the invention of state of the energy source by the scientist Melissa Shield..."

"Zuku-oniichan, wasn't she your ex-girlfriend?" Eri asks to which Setsuna adds, "One of two girlfriends he had". Hanabi's eyes go wide and she asks, "Wait! Papa had a girlfriend!?" Izuku chuckles a bit and says, "Hana-chan, you are too young for this! Why don't we avoid this topic for a while?"

"You seem a bit happy", Setsuna says to which Izuku replies, "Well Melissa did achieve her dreams, so I am obviously happy for her". "Papa doesn't hate anyone!" Hanabi exclaims happily, but none of them say anything. 'Well there is one person he hates to the core', Eri and Setsuna think to themselves as the green haired man drives through the city and entering the suburbs.

"Well now for well will play the song 'My heart strings' by 'Dynamight He...", RJ Mic starts but suddenly Setsuna switches the stereo off, causing Hanabi to be confused. But unknown to her, dozens of expressions were playing on the three adult's face. Eri's face held sadness. Setsuna had the face of melancholy and Izuku... he had the face of pure wrath. That name! That name always brings nothing but negative feelings among them. Setsuna looks at Izuku and mouths a 'Sorry' and Izuku quickly realizing that Hanabi was with them, dismisses her as if it was nothing and quickly calms down.

"Why did you switch off the radio Aunt Suna?" Hanabi asks which Eri ruffles the blonde girl's hair and says, "That band always use bad words in their songs, Hana-chan. Papa and Aunt Suna didn't want you to hear them".

"Good girls don't use bad words right?" Setsuna asks to which the girl nods in understanding. Izuku was very grateful that Hanabi was a very understanding girl. He had no idea what to say if she asked more about it. What was he supposed to say? Whenever it comes to that, he gets so angry that he turns speechless. He gives Setsuna a grateful glance and does the same to Eri through the overhead mirror.

"So anything special going on at Studio?" Eri asks to which Setsuna says, "Well we are getting a new employee. She is an American for all we know. What was her name again Izuku?"

"Anna. Anna Watson. We were able to take her interview online and I must say, she is very skilled. The only problem is that she struggles a bit with Japanese, but thanks to god, everyone in the studio is a bilingual".

"Bailingo? What is that?" Hanabi asks to which Izuku smiles as he parks the car in front of a house. The house was modest one with lots of flower pots at the entrance. It was a two story house and there was already another car parked in the porch. The green haired man turns towards his daughter as he lifts the parking brakes and says, "Ok Hanabi! Word of the day!" Hanabi groans a bit which causes everyone to laugh. He smiles and says, "It's Bilingual. Bai-ling-gwl", while slowly shaping his mouth. Hanabi copies him slowly and suddenly she was able to say it clearly. He then says, "Bilingual means someone who can talk two languages fluently".