Chapter 15 : The Drunk Night

"I am saying you... those idiots never stay silent at nights", Izuku grumbles as he chugs down his beer in the bar. The night was young and so was Izuku. Tomorrow was a weekend and that naturally means that he didn't have classes next day. Well, he might have to report at his workplace where he does a part time job, but his shift was in the evening, so he was at the liberty of getting drunk. The night streets of Kamino would remind someone of Roppongi and Izuku had to say, it did kind of reminded him of Musutafu and now he was getting home sick.

"Tell me about it", Mirio says as he pours his beer into a glass while Tamaki was sitting beside him with amused expression on his face. Both Nejire and Fuwa were sitting on Izuku's side drinking their juice or whatever. It didn't bother Izuku. He was far much occupied to deal with two beautiful women who also happened to be his senpais' girlfriends sitting beside him. Not that they were bothered by it. Both Mirio and Tamaki knew how Izuku was and they were very well aware that the green haired aspiring animator wouldn't try to pull anything on them, even in his drunk state.

"I swear you guys, whenever I return to my apartment after a long day at work, one or other idiot is having sex with his girlfriend. Personally I wouldn't mind IF THEY WERE NOT FREAKING LOUD! Not only that... they do it on weekdays! I mean come on guy, weekdays!? I have classes dude! Can't you guys do it on weekends, and not in the apartment? I mean there are lot of love hotels in the vicinity. They can definitely use those. BUT NO! They have to make me feel uncomfortable!" Izuku rants under the influence of alcohol.

"That's rough buddy", Fuwa says with solemn nod who was honestly feeling bad for the guy. She might not be an art student, but she was definitely close to Mirio and Tamaki, whom she had known from her high school days. Tamaki met Nejire during the orientation and both of them just hit off.

"I know right!" Izuku exclaims as he chugs down another glass. How many glasses it was? The green haired guy sure has counted till ten. His limit was twelve and he was very much confident that he can still think straight even when he was downed twelve glasses. He was not sure what would happen on thirteenth glass and he was sure as hell was not ready to find that out.

"It's pity that Setsuna-chan didn't come today", Tamaki says while sipping his drink and Izuku and others couldn't help but agree. Izuku grumbles, "I bet she is with that asshole of a boyfriend. I don't even know what did she see in him? I find him very much insufferable and he is an ass about everything". The green haired guy didn't know why, but whenever he saw Setsuna's boyfriend, he always had a feeling that she and him had a very toxic relationship and not to forget, Setsuna was also good at hiding things, so that might be the case.

Nejire looks at the green haired boy and with a coy smile, she asks, "What's this Izuku? By any chance are you feeling jealous?"

"Yes and no", Izuku promptly replies and Mirio motions him to go on. The blonde didn't know why, but he always found it entertaining whenever Izuku went on his drunken rants. It was his way of unwinding all the pent up thoughts and Izuku does this rarely, so it was a welcome change in their schedule. Izuku continues, "I am not jealous of that guy. I mean, I never saw Suna in that light. I have known her from childhood and it... just feels weird. I am in fact jealous of Suna".

"What did Setsuna-chan do that you feel jealous of her?" Fuwa asks with her hands folded in front of her and Izuku promptly replies, "I feel left out! Ochako ran away with my best friend. Now Suna is hanging out with her boyfriend. It feels like I am stuck in the past". It was not that Izuku intended his seniors to know about Ochako. He had made a lot of plans to keep it a secret. But no one can stop one drunken dinosaur obsessed woman spilling the beans and yes... the cat was out of the bag.