Chapter 3 : The Stream

Two months later

Yui sighs as she sees every single attempts her fan make to make her laugh. She clicks on a link for 26th time, just to see the same joke. It's been two months she issued this challenge and the whole thing was blown up on Chirper. Hash tags called #MakeKodaiLaughChallenge; #MakeKodaiRageChallenge, etc. was all she saw in the entertainment section of the website. And some perverts on the internet were taking this challenge to extreme by sending her inappropriate links which if she didn't cross check on her phone might have caused her to be banned from ViewSpace. Speaking of a pervert, there he is again.

gRape_jUice: Kodai, you should totally check this out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Riot­­­_Red: @gRape_jUice not cool dude!

gRape_jUice: @Riot_Red as long as she gives a reaction, I win.

No1KodaiSimp: @gRape_jUice creep! Nobody should look at her in that way! Even she is a human.

Yui cringed at his answer and she says in a monotone voice, "gRape_jUice if you thing that I would give any reaction to the things you send me, then you are dead ass wrong. You are creeping me out. If you do something like this one more time, then I have no choice but to ban you".

Riot_Red: Damn! She never gives such a warning to anyone.

hanging_with_my_gnomies: SHOTS ARE BEING FIRED! GET DOWN! GET BEHIND THE COVER!

Scotch_Tape: Kodai, I believe that this is his 34th account. I have seen his name many times in the chat.

Lord_Decay: @gRape_jUice you are such a stalker. Well, what do you expect from a virgin?

gRape_jUice: @Lord_Decay Hey! WHO SAID THAT I AM A VIRGIN!? YOU ARE AN F**KING VIRGIN!

Lord_Decay: @gRape_jUice only virgins like you who sit behind the computer every day doing nothing but pigging out and beating their meat talk like that. And as for me being a virgin, I have a girlfriend who is aggressive af.

Oppai_is_truth: @gRape_jUice and @Lord_Decay are fighting again!

Scotch_Tape: Wait! @Lord_Decay aren't you that famous e-sports player?

Lord_Decay: I am!

"Will you guys stop fighting? I want this chat to be as family friendly as possible", Yui says as she proceeds to ban the pervert from her viewing her channel. She sighs as she leans in her chair and for a moment she takes in everything she had in her room.

Her room was not what you would call a girly room. Her walls were white and there are shelves which held small plants. Her room was neat and her bed well made. A poster of Ultra-man and Kamen-Rider were adorned on one wall. Her high specs CPU was glowing with white lights and she had three monitors on the screen. Left monitor to check the chat, center monitor is what she actually used and right monitor to monitor her screen recording software. A web cam was on the fixed over the left monitor. She reaches out to adjust her microphone. The stand was becoming loose again? Guess it's time to buy a new one. Her black Persian cat, Kuro was sleeping on her lap as she took a sip from her water bottle. She stretches her back a bit as sitting on a chair for a long time can be too tiring. Doctors had advised her to take break from time to time. There was also one time where she streamed continuously for 12 hours. Her channel was not only bound to games, but sometimes she did video logs too. Her gaze then falls on the photo frame of her family and yet again she lets out a brief sigh.