Chapter 8 : The Day

The high school was very busy, but it was not due to the classes. The place of education was conducting its annual cultural festival in a week and everyone was very much hyped about it. One week of no classes, one week of no school mess, one week of no homework, just pure fun.

One third year high school student was walking through the corridor. He had a mess of a green hair and green eyes and freckles on his cheeks. His black uniform was fully buttoned, but the way he walked with confidence made up for his uptight uniform. Few students were greeting him out of respect while few students greeted him out of infatuation, but that was not currently on his mind. Right now he was searching for his friend who was supposed to appear for his band practice. His eyes darts towards every class he passed. One class was making a drag café, one class was doing maid café, one club was doing yakisoba stall, and one class was making balloon art and so on. The green haired teen lets out a loud sigh. This was the last year of their high school and he wanted to make it memorable. He was already preparing for a guitar solo, when his childhood friend wanted him to be in his band. The boy agreed and now this guy was running late.

'Where the fuck is Katsuki?' the boy thinks as he stops by his class, who decided on making a scary house. He scans the room. The male classmates were busy rearranging the desks, while few females were seen sorting out clothes that would help to make the classroom very dark. The boy himself had a part in the scary house. He was going to be a stalker who would follow the participants with a cleaver and a bloodied mask. He lets out a sigh again as he didn't find the idiot he was looking for. Suddenly his eyes falls on the brown haired girl who was busy sewing on a portable sewer. She had brown eyes which was concentrating intensely on the cloth and her tongue was out as she held the fabric firmly, which the green haired boy found very cute. He walks up to the girl and asks, "Ochako?"

The girl, now known as Ochako looks up and a smile beams on her face. As she grabbed the cloth she was sewing, she exclaims, "Izuku! I was about to come looking for you" Izuku's heart squeezes a bit and he asks, "Why?" Ochako props the cloth in her hand against his chest, which made the boy blush and with a smile, she says, "I was tasked to make your stalker outfit. I wanted to ask about your preference for your costume. Got to make you scary you know".

The already existing blush on Izuku's face becomes a bit redder due to her smile and in the background, he could hear few girls whisper, "I ship it!" He shakes the blush away. He came there for a reason. He holds Ochako by her shoulder and says, "I will leave that to you. I trust you enough on that".

"Yup, I want to be the best fashion designer of Japan after all. If I can't handle this, then I can't handle that", Ochako says with a grin and Izuku just laughs. He composes himself and says, "Hey, by the way, did you see Katsuki today? He was supposed to appear for the practice". A faint blush climbs into Ochako's face on the mention of the name, which doesn't go unnoticed by Izuku and she says, "I don't know Zuku. He didn't come to class, but I did hear from others that he did come to school today. I guess he is on rooftop. He usually goes there right".

"Not usually but that does make sense. I have yet to check the roof. Thanks Ocha. Sorry for bothering you", Izuku says as Ochako nods. The green haired teen walks out of the classroom and starts to head towards the roof. Izuku was loved by many. The principal himself was very fond of him. He was greeted by his juniors as he walked down the corridor and his eyes falls on the stage that was being built outside. The festival would go on for three days and the last day was also valentines' day. The stage would be used for the performances and competitions, but it would mainly be used for the confession event, which took place every year. Izuku lets out a sigh, before he continues on his way to the roof.