Chapter 14 : A Really Blonde Enters Greenette's Life for the First Time

"What a game needs is a good story, not Moe", Naoto says while banging his desk with his fist. The third year digital arts student, Naoto Hachioji looks at his roommate and classmate, Keita Amano with frustration as Izuku Midoriya, his other roommate looks at both of them and simply sighs. The trio were sitting in their amphitheater style classroom waiting for their instructor to conduct the homeroom. The classroom was filled with students who were hopeful of creating a career out of digital arts. In one corner of the room, Setsuna was seen talking to a pink haired with two clips and a choker necklace, blue short haired and a blonde haired girl who wearing a black ribbon on her hair.

"You are absolutely wrong there, Naoto-kun. A game needs more Moe characters. Only then the story will pop out", Keita says with his apparent sage like wisdom to which Naoto says, "Moe is nothing but fan service!"

"Well I was talking about dating simulator, you dumb idiot! Even Chiaki doesn't argue that much with me" Keita nearly shouts, to which Naoto retorts, "Yeah! Last time I remember, both of you were arguing related to same topic, you nincompoop". They stood up to fight but quickly Izuku puts his hands on their shoulders and while forcing them to sit, he says, "No fighting in class. Do you guys want to get suspended again?"

"Then tell me Izuku-kun, what is more important? Story or Moe", Naoto asks to which Izuku without looking up from his drawing of a pink astronaut, says, "Mechanics. If your mechanics are shitty no one is going to play your game". Both the roommates become quiet and Keita quietly says, "He has a point. But there are games people plays just because of the fact that they are bad".

"But those games even brought the reputation of those companies down", Naoto says to which Izuku asks, "Naoto, why are you arguing? As much as I remember, you wanted to be a mangaka rather than game developer". The green haired young adult looks at both his roommates and says, "I don't know what is wrong with you guys. You fight over silly things but when it comes to your girlfriends you guys unite and discuss for hours how cute they are".

Keita looks at the blonde haired girl who was talking to Setsuna dreamily and says, "Well I can't deny that. Karen is too cute". "Well she isn't cuter than Hayase", Naoto says smugly to which Keita says, "Wait till I say Nagatoro-chan that you draw her in cat costume every time. She is going to be so pissed at you". A smug aura glows around Naoto and while he adjusts his glasses, he says, "Bold of you to assume that she doesn't know about this. In fact she is the one who models for me". Keita's eyes grow wide and Izuku couldn't help but sigh. Both Hayase Nagatoro and Karen Tendo came over their apartment time to time and there were times were Izuku was left awake at night due to noises made by the couple.

"I am jealous. I asked Karen once to dress up in maid costume and she refused", Keita says to which Naoto's aura grows even more larger and he says, "Hayase always dresses up for me".

"Fine, fine. There is no need to compare your girlfriends", Izuku says while correcting the astronaut's hand so that she had cat like beans in her fingers. The boy unconsciously smiles at this and he heard Keita say, "Says the one who has hot childhood friend". This causes the green haired aspiring animator to stop in his tracks. He looks at friends and asks, "Why Suna did come in our conversation?"

"Dude, did you see how girls in our university looks at her. I can clearly see envy stabbing at her and boy-o-boy when she is seen being slightly bit handsy with you, the whole masculine population in our uni acts up", Naoto says to which Izuku replies, "You are joking", and starts to draw a open visor helmet for his astronaut.

"I don't know whether he is dense or he is actively ignoring the gossips", Keita says to which Naoto replies, "Knowing him, it is obviously the later". Suddenly Izuku was brought out of his concentration one more time when he hears a feminine voice say, "Dekiru-san, do you have a moment?"