Chapter 19 : Art and Science

(Warning: Smut ahead. Read at your own risk)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten Years Ago

"Seriously Suna? You wanted to visit this American theme bar and the first person who popped into your mind was me?" Izuku asks as the green haired female animator leads the man through the crowd. The night was young. The colorful lights of Musutafu were very much comparable to that of Roppongi, but that was not something Izuku bothered with. All he wanted to do was reach his rented apartment and crash on his bed, but his very peaceful plan was crashed by a very active childhood friend who contacted him saying that they should have a reunion. Now like a reluctant dog, he was being led through the onslaught of people.

Setsuna looks at him and says, "Dude... you look like shit! What happened to you in the past six months?"

"Well pardon my fucking French but I can't help it when my studio doesn't allow me to go home until I finish my job", Izuku growls back as the taut on his hand due to her grip slackens. He looked at her and he could slightly see the expression of pity growing on her face and for that moment, only for that moment, Izuku really wanted to punch her in the face.

"That's rough buddy", Setsuna says and she continues to say, "Well I can say the same for me. It's just that... you didn't look like this when you broke up with Pony".

"Mutual decision", Izuku reminds her and the female animator dumbly nods as she lets go of his hand. The man notices it and as he adjusts his spectacles he says, "Well I wouldn't have minded if you had allowed me to go back to my place and have a shower. I feel dirty".

"Well there are girls who like dirty", Setsuna jabs back to which Izuku replies, "Then they might have serious hygiene issues. And what is this about meeting girls? I thought that we are here just for a hangout". And at that very moment, the dinosaur lover looked very guilty. The green haired man looks at her suspiciously and asks, "Setsuna... is there something you are not saying to me?"

"Ok guilty! Remember when we talked yesterday on the phone?" Setsuna asks to which Izuku replies, "How you suddenly demanded to visit this bar with me in between our conversation and it totally confused me for one minute straight? Yes, I remember".

"Well to be truthful, you sounded like shit. I thought that you need a feminine touch in your life", Setsuna replies.

"Suna... you know that I don't like clingy girls, right?" Izuku asks jokingly to which the woman gets annoyed a bit and says, "Don't take the literal meaning, fucker! Let me be truthful. During our last semester... you lived with Pony at her place and as much as I remember, you were organized a lot, compared to the rest of the college years. You were eating well and Pony always made sure that you had something healthy".

"Can't deny that", Izuku replies to which Setsuna adds, "Also while you were at Studio today, I broke into your apartment".

"WHAT!?" Izuku asks in shock to which Setsuna adds, "Well it is not technically breaking into, if you hide your key under the welcome mat".

"That was for cleaning service people", Izuku grumbles to which Setsuna says, "My point is that I'm disappointed Izuku. I have never seen such a messy apartment and supplements!? Fucking supplements! You are not even eating well".

"Well I don't have time to cook food. My schedule is very tight", Izuku replies to which Setsuna asks, "Why don't you resign from MusuAni then?" to which he replies in one word.