Chapter 10 : The Old Ties

The sun was setting. It was Valentine's Day and UA high school just wrapped up its three day long cultural festival. Love was in the air. A green haired teen is seen walking along with a green haired girl towards the station. The walk was quiet but there was no hint of love among them as both the guy and girl were childhood friends. The girl was wearing a green dress with a handbag sling on her right shoulder while the guy was wearing a green checkered shirt and blue jeans.

"I still can't believe that you came all the way from Kamino to see our festival, Suna", the green haired guy says with a smile in order to break the silence which was growing between them. Setsuna grins and while nudging the guy, she says, "Leave that, Zuku. Tell me when did you become such a Casanova? Did you see how the girls were planning my murder when I hugged you?" "Did they?" Izuku asks with genuine concern, which causes Setsuna to laugh and says, "Just kidding! I was pulling your leg, but I was really scared at that time". The green haired guy laughs and Setsuna asks, "So... how are things going on between you and Ocha?" Izuku's laugh falters a bit and the dinosaur obsessed teen quickly picks on that.

"I guess it's going fine", Izuku says sheepishly without meeting Setsuna's gaze. He then quickly forms a smile on his face and asks, "Well leave that! How come you are not celebrating Valentine's date? I bet there is a line of guys waiting for your chocolates".

"Well... I didn't find my ideal guy. Well there is this guy who has a burn scar on his left eye. Fully mysterious and heterochromia eyes and I actually found him interesting, until I found out that he was the president of the fan club of my best friend", says Setsuna. Izuku looks at her as if she was joking, but seeing her serious face made him crack and he couldn't help but laugh. "I am being serious, Zuku", Setsuna says with a deadpanned face and Izuku laughs more. But Setsuna with a serious face asks, "But seriously, what is going on between you and Ochako?"

The boy looks up to the sky and he says, "We are friends". "That's all?", Setsuna asks to which the green haired boy confirms, "That's all". The dinosaur freak girl lets out a sigh and exclaims, "Dang it! And here I thought that you guys would become a couple". The boy remains quiet. Setsuna doesn't need to know what Katsuki said him. He was bit worried. He thought that boy would confess his feelings during confession event, but that was not the case. It seems like the explosive blonde was going to make this a private affair.

"You didn't get any chocolate? I am asking because I heard many girls confess their feelings to you during the confession event", Setsuna asks to which Izuku replies, "Well I did receive some and right now they are in my locker". "How many did you receive?" Setsuna asks to which he replies, "Enough to keep me busy on White Day. I am very glad that I have a very good memory".

"So are you going to confess to Ochako then?" Setsuna asks which causes the guy to get irritated a bit. He has no intentions to confess to the girl of his dreams. She is better off with Katsuki. Izuku strongly believed that he will just pull her down. There is no way Ochako would like a loser like him.

"I will think about it", Izuku replies and Setsuna while looking at the sky she says, "Man! It's a pity that Ocha couldn't join us. We could have caught up on lot of things. Even Katsu seemed very busy. Are you sure you don't have an after party with your friends?"

"Well once I drop you to the station, I will join them", Izuku replies but he was very sure that Ochako and Katsuki will join them a bit later. He can already see it. The class bad boy dating the class sweetheart. Izuku was himself dubbed as the 'nice guy' of the class, if not the whole school. He could already here the class shippers who were rooting for him and Ochako crying and for a moment he thought whether he tapped into time travel.