It Started With a Baby - II *

___
Tags: Sex / Unprotected Sex / Oral Sex / Female Ejaculation /Loki gets a facial / Switch Loki / Switch Female Reader / Loki Cums on Himself / Cum Eating / Praise Kink / Fluff fluff fluff / Loki gets his family
___

Emotions were growing stronger. They were becoming harder to conceal, to resist. It firmly hit you one day in particular. You were in your office, closing an appointment you had with Tony, you frequently assessed the tissue around his arc-reactor. The Iron Man was just leaving as Loki and Eliza come in.

"Reindeer Games, mini Reindeer Games". Tony nodded to Loki and waved to Eliza with a big goofy smile. The two still had their differences, however, were civil enough. Especially around Eliza.

You looked up to see the man you were secretly in love with and his beautiful daughter, who was resting in a front pack that was strapped against the Gods chest. It was a tremendous gift when Eliza's green eyes meet yours. She was cooing and making her wee baby giggle, as she bounced within the front pack.

"What a surprise this is! Hello you! You beautiful little angel". You stood and raced towards Eliza, placing your hands on her cheeks how she liked, kissing her forehead and nose.

"I didn't know I was your beautiful angel. How sweet of you to confess, darling". You gave Loki a contrived exaggerated laugh as you slapped him on the arm that wasn't holding the tray of coffees and a noticeably large bunch of flowers. You fussed again over Eliza as you pulled her out of the front pack, smothering her in kisses as you held her close. "What did I do to deserve this lovely visit?".

"Do we need a reason to visit our favourite doctor?". That smirk of his never ceased to make your stomach flutter. "We actually wanted to show you a trick that Eliza has picked up. And to present you with these".

"Aw Loki, they're beautiful! They're my favourite. Thank you Loki, and thank you Eliza". Loki handed you the large bunch of flowers. Bringing them up to your nose to smell their beautiful scent, you reached up to place a small kiss to his cheek that held a light tint of pink. He took them back from you and sauntered across your office, placing the flowers in a vase with water as your hands were too busy with a little Princess.

"And, oh no! Has your dada been teaching you tricks? I hope its nothing too mischievous, Laufeyson".

"Come on darling, what do you expect? Watch this. Eliza? Sweetling? Show your kiss kiss". Eliza looked from her dad to you and puckered her lips as she blew a slobbery kiss to you. Your heart felt like it was about to burst. "My goodness! That is the cutest thing. Good job bubba!".

You sat back down in your chair as Eliza rested again your chest. Her small chubby hand pulling your hair as you rubbed her back inbetween sentences of yours and Loki's conversation, and sips of coffee. Loki's eyes were transfixed on you. He watched the way you held yo- his daughter. Such protection in your arms, such love that reminded him of the love he once received from his own mother. Unbeknown to you, Loki had brought Eliza here with a specific purpose. Whilst he was feeding her some mushy banana for morning tea, Eliza spoke her second word.

'Ma-ma'.

Loki gasped as he looked at his daughter, shocked with what his ears had just heard. She was looking at him with her big eyes, grabbing the air above her with her little hands while repeating the new word. She was signalling that she wanted to be picked up; in your arms. Loki knew what Eliza meant, and who she had meant.