Happy Birthday, Baby *

___
Happy Birthday our sweet, dark, Lord Loki. Love, your Lucy xx
____
Warnings: Loki/Female Reader, Birthday Smut, SubLoki, BottomLoki, FemaleDom, Loki's love, Consensual Kink, Royal Kink, Switching, Royal Kink, Facial, Throat-fucking, Pain Kink, Praise Kink, Idiots in Love, Birthday Cake,
_____

Loki Laufeyson. The sullen man that you met that day in the kitchen at Avengers Tower. The man you had surprised when you put him back in his place when he dared to talk to you with nothing but a venomous greeting. The man who became a friend, who gave you his trust. The man who stole your heart and handed you his in return for safekeeping.

Well, today was your loves birthday, and you had every intention of showering him in extra care, affection, and carnal sex.

Every year, leading up to the seventeenth of December, you would scheme and plan away in the background thinking that you were fooling the God of Mischief that you weren't planning anything for the day. Loki would secretly marvel at watching you orchestrating these secret plans of yours, all while he would embrace you in his arms and try to brush off his excitement for the day of his birth.

For some time, Loki had absolutely despised his birthday. Spending the day alone in his own solitude within his chambers, as nil to little effort would be made for the celebration of his day of birth. It had been quite the contrast compared to Thor's birthdays.

But since Loki had met you, he began to enjoy his birthdays, secretly loving the seventeenth of December once again, all while attempting to stay humble, that it was 'just another day, my love'.

But you —you sweet, alluring, caring dear one of his— bathed him in nothing but the pure love and attention that he deserved, and this year, you had decided to step it up... with a little winter holiday.

Under the illuminating Northern lights, the two of you stood alone. Well actually, you were sat on Loki's lap, your back flushed against his rock hard chest. A heavy fur blanket wrapped itself around the back of the God as he brought it around to close around the pair of you. The smallest hint of whiskey lingered over his breath as he laid slow, intimate, thankful kisses to the skin of your blushed neck.

The angelic snow that had deeply painted your surroundings within the dark, had no chance of freezing the wildfire that was igniting between the two of you. As Loki helplessly nibbled and sucked away over the landscape of your neck, you had a well-thought question to ask.

"Loki? Loki, honey?". He was tranced as his lips tasted you. "Loki, this night is meant to be about you, which is why I have a question for you".

You grabbed his hands to still, removing your neck from his tongue as you turned to look at him. He already had that look of starvation within his blown pupils, which is why you had to determine the plan, and now before it was too late.

"Mmm. Give me that sweet neck back now. It is my birthday after all". That famous smug look overtook his features, as his velvet voice whispered his firm command.

"Tonight is completely about you my love, which is why you need to decide something. What do you want me to be tonight? Your Princess? Or your Queen?". His hungry lips made that sultry oh sound as you presented him with the choice.

Sexually, the two of you perfectly complemented. Each of you craved submission and dominance, equally. The two of you had discovered new realms of sexual euphoria within each other, as you nurtured and lovingly pushed each other to new heights. A match made in heaven –or hell– depending on the night.