Chapter 1: The River of Patience

Well, it's finally here. The first chapter of the new story. Now, just like the last story of The Golden Guardian, there will be some changes, so be prepared for them. Now, as we all have been waiting for, The Golden Guardian 5!

Characters

Heroes:

The Lion Guard: Kion, Timothy, Lucy, Samuel, Fuli, Bunga, Beshte, Ono, Anga, Makini, Cassandra

The Night Pride: Rani, Baliyo, Nirmala, Surak, Ullu, Queen Janna

Villains:

Unknown: Morgana

The Backlands: Makucha

The Snowy Mountain: Chuluun

Dragon Island: Ora

The Black Rock Forest: Mama Binturong

...

(Previously: Kion defeated Scar and saved the Pride Lands and the Outlands, thanks to not just his Lion Guard and the Pride Landers but also thanks to Timothy and his friends from Chima. But the battle in the Outlands ended up with Ono having vog, and Kion getting a scar across his left eye, which was making him not know the difference between right and wrong, and it was also a counterpart, connected to Timothy's scar on his left eye. So, Kion, Timothy and their friends went on a very long journey to someplace called the Tree of Life to get healed. They had some encounters on the way, some were friends, some were enemies, and some were even the forces of nature itself. But they managed to make it to the Tree of Life, which is protected by a small pride of Lions called the Night Pride. They thought that the Lion Guard came to the Tree of Life to attack it, but with a little bit of convincing, the leader of the Night Pride, Rani, let Kion, Timothy and their friends visit the Tree of Life to get healed. They have made it, now Kion and Ono can find the healing they need, and Timothy can find out the mystery why the Voice wanted him and his friends to come here. But will Kion get healed before it's too late for him? Will Timothy really find out the mystery behind the Voice? Will Rani be able to trust the Lion Guard, as well as Kion?)

...

It was midday and the Night Pride were leading the Lion Guard towards the Tree of Life's entrance, which amazed them. "Poa. The Tree of Life is huge!" Beshte said with a smile. "Yes, it is." Rani agreed as she was in front. "It's almost as big as the Tree of Light." Samuel said with a huge smile, which kinda confused Rani. "Okay. Now, follow me." Rani said as she led the Lion Guard inside. However, just as Timothy was about to enter, he felt a really strong sense coming from inside the Tree which caused him to gasp a bit with wide eyes. After that, he heard the Voice calling from inside the Tree, which really surprised Timothy as he followed everyone else inside.

Inside the Tree of Life, the Guard saw some glowing green algae on the walls inside which really fascinated them. "Heyvi Kabisa." Kion said with wide eyes. "You can say that again." Lucy replied with a smile as Rani led the Guard to her grandmother, Queen Janna, as they came to a stop. "Grandmother. As requested, I have brought Kion, Timothy, and the Lion Guard." Rani said to Queen Janna, which caused Timothy and Lucy to look at each other with confused expressions. "Lion Guard. This is Queen Janna, Guardian of the Tree of Life." Rani said to the Lion Guard, introducing them to her grandmother.