Chapter 7: The Lake of Reflection

Nothing new to report for this chapter. All I can say is that I hope you all enjoy it.

Characters

Heroes:

The Lion Guard: Kion, Timothy, Lucy, Samuel, Fuli, Bunga, Beshte, Ono, Anga, Makini, Cassandra

The Night Pride: Queen Rani, Baliyo, Nirmala, Surak, Ullu

Villains:

Unknown: Morgana

The Backlands: Makucha

The Snowy Mountain: Chuluun

Dragon Island: Ora

The Black-rock Forest: Mama Binturong

...

It was another beautiful morning at the Tree of Life as the sun was rising over the horizon as the Lion Guard were sleeping together in the meadow. However, while they were sleeping peacefully, Timothy started squinting his eyes and turning his head from side to side, which obviously meant that he was having another one of his visions.

(Timothy's P.O.V.)

When I woke up, I saw that I was in that same dark room again. This made me annoyed as I let out an annoying grunt. However, I was soon gonna regret that as what I saw next really interested me. I saw the ice sculpture of that shrine I once conjured up back at Flamingo Beach. "The shrine? Why is it showing me this now?" I asked myself as I looked at the ice sculpture.

When I did ask that, a wall appeared right next to me as the wall had that painting I saw within the Tree of Life, the day Queen Janna passed away. I looked at the painting again then looked back at the ice sculpture of the shrine. I did this for a couple of seconds, until a thought came to my mind as I had a shocking expression. "Is the big rock on this painting what that shrine is?!" I asked myself with wide eyes.

After I did ask that, the wall and the ice sculpture disappeared, and then right behind me was something I wished I hadn't seen. It was the actual shrine, surrounded by snow as it was glowing a dark-yellow. In fact, it was that same shrine I saw in another one of my visions I had back at the Black-rock Forest! When I realized that, I had a completely shocked expression as I saw the Mark of Evil on the shrine. After I saw that, I hear the Voice calling out to me, which was enough to wake me up.

Timothy woke up with a sudden gasp as his eyes immediately opened up wide. "THE SHRINE!" Timothy shouted, which caused the Lion Guard to wake up, startled by Timothy's shout. However, Bunga was still laying down as he let out a groan. "Seriously. Can a Honey Badger get his sleep here?" Bunga asked as he laid his head back down on the grass to sleep. "Sorry, Bunga. Sorry guys. I honestly did not mean to wake any of you up." Timothy apologized to his friends as he put his hands on his head with a worried expression.

Seeing this made the Guard look at each other with curious expressions, wondering what Timothy saw, while Lucy went to him and tried to comfort him. "What happened?" Lucy asked Timothy, who calmed down a bit, but he still had a worried expression as he looked at Lucy. "I... I saw that shrine!" Timothy replied, which surprised the Guard. "The shrine? You mean that ice sculpture you conjured back at Flamingo Beach?" Samuel asked Timothy with a confused expression.