Chapter 4: Poa the Destroyer

Here it is, the next chapter of the Lion Guard. However, if you have not already read the first few chapters of this story, then you should know that it won't exactly be focusing on the main character of this episode, which we already know who it is. Although, it's gonna be the same episode, it just will be in a different perspective. Also, there will be a different song in this chapter, as well as some mysterious music in this chapter, so look out for those. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Characters

Heroes:

The Lion Guard: Kion, Timothy, Lucy, Samuel, Fuli, Bunga, Beshte, Ono, Anga, Makini, Cassandra

The Night Pride: Rani, Baliyo, Nirmala, Surak, Ullu, Queen Janna, Binga, Roni (OC)

Villains:

Unknown: Morgana

The Backlands: Makucha

The Snowy Mountain: Chuluun

Dragon Island: Ora

The Black-Rock Forest: Mama Binturong

...

It was a day later after Mama Binturong's true identity was revealed and chased out of the Tree of Life's borders, as Beshte was relaxing in a river with Samuel as Anga just stood on a rock while Ono did a loop-de-loop then landed on a smaller rock, next to Anga. "Poa. Great flying, Ono." Beshte said to Ono. "Yeah, Ono. I'm glad you're able to see again." Samuel said to Ono. "Thanks, Beshte and Samuel. Sure is nice to have my sight back." Ono replied to Beshte and Samuel. "Anga? Shall we see what we can see?" Ono asked Anga as he looked at her.

"Yep." Anga replied to Ono. "See you later, Beshte and Samuel." Ono said as he and Anga flew off. "Bye." Beshte and Samuel said as they saw Ono and Anga fly away. They then heard a mixture of snoring and giggling which confused them. "Huh? What's that?" Beshte asked Samuel. "I think it's coming from... there." Samuel replied to Beshte as he pointed at the source of the sounds. They looked and saw their friends, Kion, Timothy, Lucy, Cassandra, Baliyo, and Nirmala surrounding Bunga, who was sleeping.

After they spotted that, they decided to approach them, as they heard Bunga talking in his sleep. "No, Binga. You're the smelliest Honey Badger." Bunga said in his sleep. "Hey, guys, what's going on?" Beshte asked. "See for yourself." Kion replied as they all looked down at Bunga, still sleeping and talking. "No, you. No, you." Bunga kept talking as he chuckled, which made Beshte and Samuel chuckle as well. "Poa." Beshte said. "I guess Bunga really likes Binga if he thinks she's smellier." Samuel said.

However, Bunga let out a yawn and woke up, only to see his friends looking down at him while surrounded. "Uh, morning?" Bunga said with a confused expression. "Morning, Little B. Sleep okay?" Beshte asked Bunga, who got up. "Yeah. Slept great." Bunga replied. "I'm sure you did." Timothy said with a chuckle. "Kion, now that everyone is awake, perhaps you're ready to begin today's healing session." Nirmala said to Kion. "Right, see you all later." Kion said to his friends as he walked off with Nirmala.

"Well, if Kion's off with Nirmala, I think I'll, uh, go find some grubs." Bunga said as he began to walk off. "Tell Binga we said hi." Fuli said with a smirk, which caused Bunga to stop with a surprise expression. "Will do. Bye." Bunga said with a smile again as he then walked off, which caused Beshte, Fuli, Timothy and Lucy to laugh. "Well, we better make sure those Honey Badgers don't hurt themselves. Right, Cass?" Samuel asked Cassandra. "Yeah. See you all later." Cassandra said as she and Samuel followed Bunga. "Bye, Samuel. Bye, Cassandra." Beshte said as he watched them walk off.