Chapter 10: The Lion Guard: Morgana's Reign Part 2

Part 2 coming in hot ladies and gentlemen! XD
Anyway, here's part 2 and I hope you all enjoy it. Just to let you know that there's nothing to report in this chapter, except that there are going to be different songs in this chapter from different songs and shows. And the beginning of this chapter will be kinda similar to part 1. There just won't be any credits. I also hope you find it... interesting. ;)

...

In the snowy habitats of the Tree of Life, Timothy and Kion were still running while also following the source of that pillar of dark clouds. However, as Timothy was running, he noticed something as he made a complete and sudden stop as he had a shocked expression. "Kion! Stop!" Timothy called out to Kion, who also stopped and looked behind him to look at Timothy. "What's wrong, Timothy?" Kion asked Timothy with a confused expression. "We're about to pass into the forbidden regions of the Tree of Life!" Timothy replied to Kion with a worried expression. When Kion looked, he realized that Timothy was right.

Kion saw that right where Timothy stopped was a tree with scratch marks on it and right next to it was another tree with scratch marks. In fact, there was a line of trees with scratch marks, forming the border between the Tree of Life and the forbidden regions. Kion then looked at the pillar of clouds then back at Timothy. "We maybe entering the forbidden regions, but I'm not gonna let that stop me from figuring out what that is." Kion said to Timothy as he approached him in a serious tone. "Are you?" Kion then asked Timothy, who looked at Kion then at the pillar of clouds. That was when Timothy looked at Kion again, this time with a determined expression.

"You're right. Let's do this." Timothy replied to Kion, who nodded with a small smile. After that, they began running again towards the source of the cloudy pillar. However, as they got nearer and nearer, Timothy sensed something familiar as he put his hand on his head while letting out a grunt, which Kion noticed. "What is it now, Timothy?" Kion asked Timothy, who looked at Kion with a concerned expression. "Kion... whatever caused the cloudy pillar to shoot into the sky... wasn't good at all." Timothy replied to Kion as they continued to run towards the source. "What makes you say that?" Kion asked Timothy with a confused expression.

"Because I've been sensing this sense ever since we've arrived here at the Tree of Life, Kion. And it's right beyond those trees." Timothy replied to Kion as they saw a cluster of trees right next to each other. When Timothy and Kion got through them, what they saw next caused their mouths to drop in utter shock. "Timothy... is that... " Kion was just about to ask Timothy, still in complete shock. "I... I think it is!" Timothy replied to Kion, also in complete shock. What they saw was a a familiar dark, rocky pillar with mystical runes on it that were glowing dark-yellow as it was still shooting the dark clouds into the sky.

"The Shrine!" Timothy said to Kion as they believe what they were looking at was the Shrine they first saw in one of Timothy's Power Bursts back at Flamingo Beach! "Timothy, you were right! It was here in the forbidden regions this whole time!" Kion said to Timothy, still looking at the Shrine in complete shock. "And it looks like it has been activated. Look!" Timothy called out while pointing at something. Kion followed Timothy's direction and saw that on the Shrine was, in fact, the Mark of Evil as it was also glowing dark-yellow. "The Mark of Evil!" Kion said as he was even more shocked. "But... that could mean... " Kion was just about to say as he and Timothy looked at each other.

But before Kion could finish, he and Timothy heard a groaning sound nearby, which alerted them. "Who's out there?" Timothy called out as he and Kion stood in defensive positions. However, as Kion was looking, he saw someone laying on the ground, groaning painfully. "Timothy! Over here!" Kion called out to Timothy as they rushed over to the creature on the ground. When they made it, they saw it was the Lioness Roni as she was laying on the ground with scratch marks on her legs. "What happened to her?!" Kion asked Timothy with a shocked expression. Timothy shrugged his shoulders in response, until he heard another groaning sound, which sounded more like a hoot than a groan.