Chapter 2: Common Bonds

Here it is, the fan-made chapter, written by me. Also, there will be a song in this chapter from another Disney show. I hope you enjoy it.

Characters

Heroes:

The Lion Guard: Kion, Timothy, Lucy, Samuel, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Ono, Anga, Makini, Cassandra

The Night Pride: Rani, Baliyo, Nirmala, Surak, Ullu, Queen Janna

Villains:

Unknown: Morgana

The Backlands: Makucha

The Snowy Mountain: Chuluun

Dragon Island: Ora

The Black-rock Forest: Mama Binturong

...

It was an early morning at the Tree of Life. So early that that Lion Guard were still sleeping, except one. Timothy was at his meditation spot while meditating as he felt nice, cool air around him and the rising sun shining on him. While meditating, Timothy sensed a great amount of magic nearby. Timothy didn't know what it was, but he sensed that it was calling him towards it. Timothy shook it off as he woke up from his meditation. He wondered what that was, until he heard the Voice calling again, which caused Timothy to look at the Tree of Life.

"Someday, I'll find out the mysteries of the Voice." Timothy said to himself. Then, out of nowhere, Timothy heard a hooting sound, which alerted him as he looked up to see Ullu landing in front of him. "Morning, Ullu. What's up?" Timothy asked Ullu with a smile. "Queen Janna sent me to get you, Timothy." Ullu replied. "Probably my next healing session. Thanks, Ullu." Timothy thanked Ullu. "Anytime." Ullu said with another hoot as she flew off.

"Hmm, I wonder what Queen Janna has planned for me this time." Timothy said to himself as he walked towards the Tree of Life. However, while walking, Timothy sensed that great amount of magic again which caused him to turn around with a serious expression. Timothy saw nothing but an endless forest behind him as he turned back around and kept walking towards the Tree of Life. Sensing that magic made Timothy uneasy inside as he had a slight angry expression, which he ceased as he eventually made it to the entrance of the Tree of Life.

Timothy entered as he saw Queen Janna talking with Makini, continuing her Royal Mjuzi training. Queen Janna noticed Timothy entering as she gave him a smile. "Ah, Timothy. I see that Ullu has found you." Queen Janna said to Timothy. "Yes, your majesty. Is it time for my next healing session?" Timothy asked, smiling back. "Yes, it is. However, I can't guide you this time." Queen Janna said, which surprised Timothy. "What! Why?" Timothy asked concerned. "Because your next session is gonna take place at the snow forest, and I am unable to leave the Tree." Queen Janna replied with a sad expression.

Timothy knew what Queen Janna was implying as he also made a sad expression. "So, I'm gonna send someone else to guide you." Queen Janna added, smiling again, which caused Timothy to smile as well. "Alright. Wait, who's gonna guide me?" Timothy asked Queen Janna.

"Grandmother." Someone called, which caused Timothy to turn his head to see Rani entering the Tree of Life to see Queen Janna. "Ullu said you wanted to see me?" Rani asked her grandmother as she stopped right next to Timothy. "Yes. In fact, you're just in time, Rani." Queen Janna replied to Rani. "For what? What's going on?" Rani asked. "Rani, you will guide Timothy for his next healing session." Queen Janna replied.