Chapter 6: Long Live the Queen

Well everyone, I'm pretty sure you all know what will happen in this chapter. However, another follower of mine has requested me to put his OCs in the story, so I decided to have them showing up in this chapter, because... well, why not? Also, I would like to inform you that there will be an extra song in this chapter from a very old movie I really enjoy. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Characters

Heroes:

The Lion Guard: Kion, Timothy, Lucy, Samuel, Fuli, Bunga, Beshte, Ono, Makini, Anga, Cassandra

The Night Pride: Rani, Baliyo, Nirmala, Surak, Queen Janna

Villains:

Unknown: Morgana

The Backlands: Makucha

The Snowy Mountain: Chuluun

Dragon Island: Ora

The Black-rock Forest: Mama Binturong

Author's Note: The following chapter contains some scenes that deal with the Circle of Life and may be intense for younger viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.

...

It was an early morning at the Tree of Life as the sun was just now starting to rise over the horizon. The sun's rays were shining on the chest of Timothy as he was in his meditation spot while meditating. As he was meditating, he could see faint glimpses and hear faint whispers of the past and future as his closed eyes squinted and un-squinted, due to his new powers from the Energy Stone of Life.

However, the sun kept rising and rising and when its rays hit Timothy's closed eyes, he opened them immediately with a determined expression. "It's time." Timothy said to himself as he got up and started running towards the Mountain Pass.

...

Unfortunately, outside of the Mountain Pass, the Predators surrounded a Tiger mother with three cubs, a Leopard couple with two cubs, and a Mountain Bluebird, which was sitting on the Leopard father's back, while the Tiger mother and the Leopard couple surrounded their cubs to protect them. "Now we've got you." Mama Binturong said to the animals protecting their cubs with a laugh. "And your cubs." Ora added with a hiss.

"Hah! Over my dead body!" The father Leopard retorted, glaring at the predators as he let out a growl. "That can easily be arranged." Makucha said with a sinister smile as he was ready to attack them. "Go. Run through the Mountain Pass. You'll be safe on the other side." The mother Tiger said to her cubs. "Lily, Greg, you two must go with them as well." The mother Leopard said to her cubs, saying their names.

"But what about you, Mom?" One of the Tiger cubs asked his mother. "Yeah. I don't want us to part." Lily said to her parents with a sad expression. "We'll be right behind you." The mother Tiger replied with a smile. "And my old friend, Jamie will look after you." The father Leopard added, saying the Bluebird's name. "Now go. Go! Run through the Pass!" The father Leopard yelled at the cubs as he, the mother Leopard and the mother Tiger lunged forward and started to attack the predators.