'I haven't given up yet' chapter 3

"Alright,you did well guys! Let's go home"

I have been few weeks on the third string now. I have gone to all practices and worked hard.

"Yeah!"

But still without results. But I haven't given up yet. I will play,play and play. There's not really much that is motivating me but...

"Kuroko-Kun,you did well too" The boy from earlier,whose conversation with his friend Kuroko heard. "Arigatou (l/n)-Kun,you have improved a lot too" The boy smiled to him and said "Well,believe and trying are the only ways you'll achieve what you want to,right?" "Hai"

~~~~~~

Kuroko started to head home as some club's members walked past him.

"You heard the news,right?" "Oh,about the Teiko's captain?" "Yeah..I don't understand why Nijimura-senpai leaved the captain's place...He is a really great player"

"I saw the first string's game the other day. It was so weird to see him using number 9. Have you seen the new captain?" "Oh,that..Akashi Seijurou,was it? He's so small and weak looking...I wonder what they are up to..." "He sure is small but...He has this weird scent of him,you know? I really don't know what to think about him..."

~~~~~~

Nijimura-Senpai,Akashi Seijurou... I would like to see the first string playing...I haven't seen their games even once...

As Kuroko was focused on his thoughts,he suddenly remembered that he forgot his wristbands at the gym.

He turned and started to jog back to the gym. But he was exhausted soon because of his weakbuilded body.

As he finally got back to the building and went to the door,he frozed right there.

"Aomine-Kun!" A basketball player passed the ball to the other boy. "Alright!" The boy who was called Aomine-Kun,received the ball and started to head to the other side of the court.

Kuroko's eyes shined as he saw the uknown male's amazing looking shot.

Amazing...

Suddenly Kuroko accidentally pushed the door behind him,making a sound.

"Huh? Is someone there?" The other boy startled. He turned his gaze to the door,but no one was there.

"Oi,(l/n)!" The one that did the basket,threw the ball to him not careing about the sound. Well he actually was startled too,but pretended to be brave and continued playing.