Chapter 4. Your shadow after all

Hi, I'm back!:3 I'm sorry I haven't updated this story. Well, how should I put this..I have lately been pretty frustrated and in a bad mood. So you know, I really don't want to write when I don't feel like it. But yesterday while listening knb character songs,I decided that today I'll continue writing fanfictions:3 I also have some ideas for future. I decided to do Christmas special fanfictions,publishing them in December. Well,I haven't really planned them at all but I guess I have time for it :'D.

Btw,I'm sorry if there's much misspelling,but I honestly didn't check it out I am too excited for updating again! But I still hope you'll like this chapter:3

KUROKO'S POV

I stared at my vanilla milkshake,but couldn't drink it. I was in the Majiburger with Kagami-Kun,who earlier found me sitting on a bench and tears flowing on my cheeks. If he hadn't came,I propably would still be sitting there.

Suddenly Kagami woke me up from my thoughts with his words "Kuroko,aren't you going to drink your milkshake?" I raised my head a bit and looked at him. "Sorry,Kagami-Kun. I didn't mean to be rude when I didn't say a word" Those were my first words after he found me. "Ah what are you apologizing,baka. You were crying. Of course I understand you being quiet" He sighed while rubbing back of his head. I took a first sip of my milkshake. "Thank you,Kagami-Kun"

We came outside. It was quiet. Only voices came from some cars driving past us. We started to walk. Kagami-Kun broke the silence. "Kuroko. Was it about Aomine?" I stopped walking and looked at him. He turned to me. "So it was,huh?" I looked down. "I have seen you so upset only when it's about Aomine. For example the Tõõ game"

"Aomine-Kun came watch our game" I monotonously said,but he could see from my eyes that I felt sad. "And after the game he came talk to me" "What did that bastard want from you?! Wasn't it enough for him that he beated us?" I looked at him suprised. "You don't have to get so worked up of it,Kagami-Kun" I said with worry. "Of course I do! It makes me angry,if someone fucks around with my friends" I could see the anger in his eyes. "Kagami-Kun I appreciate it,but I'm fine."

He looked into my eyes. "Are you sure?" I nodded and smiled a bit. He sighed deeply. "Fine. But if he starts to be a troublesome to you,tell me" He started to walk again. I looked at his back and smiled. I hurried next to him. "And...Kuroko,I'm sorry for avoiding you and stuff. It's just..I felt that I wanted to try play myself again. But don't worry. I'm not going to leave you. I know that teamwork is the best way play basketball" "It's fine,Kagami-Kun. I'm your shadow after all" I raised my fist. "Hah,baka" Kagami-Kun chuckled and hit mine with his fist.