Chapter 8. Idiots

*Sigh* It annoys me that updating fics has been pretty slow,but it can't be helped when I try to work hard at school and well,life comes in front you know.

But I'm glad that autumn holiday is coming after 1 week! And after that I have a 2 week lasting work practice program. So,for 3 weeks no school,yayy! ^^ I'll update then as much as I can.

Also,I'm damn excited about some 'secret fanfic project' that I've been planning. Okay that sounded a bit too formal :'D But yeah,It's coming on december.

And I guess the next chapter will be last of this fanfiction. But yeah enough talking already,hope you'll like it:3

(And that title...I suck at figuring out titles :'D)

AOMINE'S POV

I came outside from the Maji burger with tons of hamburgers and went to a close park. I sat on a huge stone dinasor (or whatever) and started to eat. It was a calm night. Only few people walked past the park. I yawned and layed down. I stared at the stars at the sky. Then I closed my eyes.

Suddenly I remembered something. When I and Tetsu were here together. When we first met at the gym that day. It brought a small smile on my face and I chuckled.

I heard some steps coming closer behind me,but I didn't bother to mind it. But then the steps stopped beside me and I opened my other eye. "Huh? What are you doing here Aomine?!" It was Kagami. "Hah,look it's Bakagami" I chuckled and closed my eyes again. He apparently had hamburgers too,since Maji closed a while ago,well it was pretty late already.

He sighed and sat on the other stone dinasor. The small one. "Aahhah you look ridiculous on that" I chuckled and took a bite of my hamburger. "Ugh,shut up!"

It was actually pretty weird that we were sitting together at the same park,well we are going to play against each other at the winter cup. And well,I beated them earlier.

It was a slight silence. Suddenly Kagami broke it. "Hey bastard" "Oi!" I replied a bit suprised to a such conversation start. He chuckled a bit,but then his expression became serious. "Look,I kinda have a reason to talk to you" I sighed before he made it to continue "It's about Tetsu,isn't it?" He looked down quiet,as an answer. I sat up and palmed my face to my hands and sighed again. "I don't want to know anything about your two relationship or whatever it is. I just want to tell you that...If you're going to continue hurting Kuroko,I promise I'll stop you" Kagami said with a serious look. I stared at the ground. "I...I know that" I finally said. "Okay,that's all I got to know" Kagami stood up and putted hamburger papers to a trashcan and was about to leave. I still looked down. Than suddenly I opened my mouth "I love him" "Huh?" Kagami turned around and looked at me. "I love Tetsu" His expression changed to a suprised look. When I realized what I just said I looked away. I could just imagine how my cheeks were red. It really didn't fit to my tanned skin.

First Kagami was quiet,but then he chuckled and said "What are you two,Idiots?" "Huh?!" I turned my face to him annoyed. "You love him,he loves you...So what's the problem?!" He stated.

He turned around and said "Well,whatever you decide to do,good luck" After that he left.

KUROKO'S POV

The practice ended. I stepped to the locker room with the team. Everyone were tired. Kagami went to take a shower. He had acted a bit weird today. Should I say,a bit mysterious. Like he knew something. When I asked if we would go together home,he said that I may have someone else to walk with. I was confused and I questioned it,but he didn't tell anything else.

I went to the hallway. When I was walking out of the school,Kagami-Kun came from the room and started to walk beside me. "Kagami-Kun,what were you talking about earlier?" I asked as I opened the door outside. He smiled and nodded in front of us. I tilted my head in confusion and looked at the way he pointed. Someone was leaning back to a tree with his hands on his pockets. It was pretty dark,so I first didn't get that it was Aomine-Kun.

Kagami-Kun tapped to my shoulder,wished me luck and went.

I looked after him for a while,but then I turned my eyes to Aomine-Kun. He noticed me. I walked to him a bit hesitating.

I was a meter away from him. I stared at my shoes. I couldn't look at him. I heard as he sighed and stopped leaning to the tree. I glanced at him. His hair covered his eyes and I could see that he was nervous.

Suddenly he came closer. I raised my head to face him. The tall,dark skinned male grabbed from my collar and pressed his lips to my mine. First my eyes widened from suprise. But then I grossed my arms around his neck and kissed back.

Then he hugged me tightly.

"Tetsu...I'm sorry..." He whispered to my ear. I felt his warm breathing to my neck.

After that long hug he gently pulled back and looked to my teared eyes. We wiped the tears. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and started to pull me somewhere. "A-Aomine-Kun where are we going?" He glanced at me over his shoulder and smirked. I felt my face heating up.