Chapter 7. I'm sorry...

Okay...So I'm a real mess right now. First of all,I was publishing a new chapter the other day,well of course wattpad decided to lag! The whole text was gone....Yup not pissed at all.. And that wasn't the only thing that pissed me X)...

I'm about to watch the last episode of 'Haikyuu!!' I don't want it to end.... Plus,I can't believe that I watched just few days ago the 'Kuroko no basket special' I'm pretty late of that... I dunno. I told you I'm a mess,Okay?

Weeeell...Let's just start the chapter,yeah? x)
I'm sorry that this episode is so short and stuff :c

                                                                            KUROKO'S POV

I was laying on a bench with a towel covering my face. We were at the hot springs with the team and I started feel dizzy. Kagami went get me a drink. I heard steps coming closer. It was Kagami. Or so I thought. He putted a bottle next to me. "Thank you..." I started before I took the towel of my face and realized that it wasn't Kagami.

                                                                              AOMINE'S POV

I took a drink of the sodamachine and walked in front of Kuroko and leaned back the wall. I sipped my soda and closed my eyes. It was an akward silence until I started "Tetsu..." I couldn't look at him. I can't go back now. I should just say it. Stop hesitating. "I'm sorry..."

"But the one who's going to win at the wintercup-"

What the hell...I wasn't going to talk about that!

Suddenly I felt an arm on my shoulder and Kagami next to me. He cut me off "...is us!"

Fuck...I just had to apologize and I went fuck up it like this?

I glanced icily at Kagami "Take your arm of my shoulder" He did as told and went beside Tetsu.

After saying few words I left. I wonder if Tetsu noticed that I was going to say something else.