'Useless' chapter 7.

" "I admire you" That sentence...It is hard to explain..But I felt really strange as he said it with a smile on his face...This guy is really weird. No one has ever said that to me..like why would anyone? I have always been the worst..At everything. Why did he say something so nonesense?"

~~~~~~~~~~
Teiko,middleschool

Kuroko was walking his way to home from school as he texted with his friend,Ogiwara who he had been friends with since little kids.

They had promised to each other to play on the same court someday.

Kuroko told him about Aomine. Ogiwara was happy that he got someone to play basketball with.

"Tetsu!" The boy suddenly heard someone calling him. Well,no one else calls him that than.."Aomine-Kun?" Kuroko turned to look as the tall one ran towards him with fierce speed.

Well,so quick that he couldn't stop in time ,so he bumped to Kuroko with his whole weight. And soon those two were laying on the ground,Aomine on top of Kuroko.

"Ouch.." The light boy whined with the boy on him,he was a bit heavy for the weak builded boy. Kuroko opened his eyes as he looked at the other one for a while.

Aomine quickly stood up and helped Kuroko up. "Ah..Sorry..Are you okay?" He asked a bit embarraced. "Y-Yeah..I am"

We had been practicing together every evening after school for few weeks now. We had gotten closer. He had opened up of his life and I did the same. Though I really felt like there wasn't much of telling about me or my life. His was so much more interesting compared to mine. So I prefered to listen then talk.

Those two walked along the streets,suddenly Aomine spotted something. "Oi,look at that!" He pointed to the streetcourt. "Let's go practice there" "Okay"

~~~~~~~~
As we practiced and chatted,I realized that he got me motivated and made me feel like I could improve more and more. And I really started to believe him.

Until the day came...

"It's impossible for you to be on our team. Quitting the team is not the order,it's up to you to decide"

So...All that effort...The hours I spent practising...Taking extra practice...It was all for nothing. I can't improve after all.

I have to dissapoint Ogiwara-Kun and Aomine-Kun. I'm really the worst. I started to dream too much of improving and I really thought I could do it.

I can't.

Kuroko squeezed the letter he got from Ogiwara. He was at the streetcourt. He tried to keep the tears from coming.

But he couldn't after all. He walked to the basketpole and leaned to it as he collapsed to the ground,tears flowing down his cheeks.

What should I do..? This is really the end,huh? I'm really this useless.