"We aren't us anymore" (Angst) one-shot

Helloo~ The summerholiday starts tomorrow :3 So I wish a good holiday to you all!

I'll try to do more fics on holiday..I hope I do. But yeah i decided to write an angst of Aokuro,based on some finnish song's lyrics,again. It's Sanni's "Me ei olla enää me" I'm not too sure,if I translated the lyrics right. But yeah...
I really love this song and have listened it a lot because of my own experience. So yeah.

I'm glancing at you,you look the same.

I watched as the Tõõ Academy's ace played one-on-one with the Seirin's player,my new light. The tall,dark skinned male smirked at the other one who pouted as he lost.

It has been for a while like this. All the old GoM players gathered together at the streetcourt and had fun together. Things may look fine,but...it's not the whole truth.

Aomine Daiki,my former light. He has attended to practices again and his love to basketball has come back. I'm happy for him and hope nothing but best for him.

But there's something new in your voice.

So bacically he is kinda same as in middleschool times. But still different of course. I'm happy that we won him at the wintercup,so he realized that there's still people who can beat him. Kagami opened his eyes.

Oh how nice is it to talk for a long time,even though I don't know you anymore.

I remember how after the finals of the wintercup we had won,we started to leave the gym and stayed for a while to the interwieves. I saw Aomine watching from the corner,he was standing next to the main door. I felt like we had to talk,as we hadn't got time after the game. No one noticed me,so it was easy to sneak out.

We talked for a while. He apologized his stupid behaving of all this years. I smiled and said it was okay. Though inside I knew that the apology wouldn't make much difference of the situation.

Yeah,we are friends,but...I guess we can never make it to the point we were in middleschool.

Because we aren't us anymore.

Even though I'm in a relationship with Kagami-Kun and I like him a lot...I can't forget Aomine-Kun. I have tried many times,but...

I glanced at Kagami-Kun who was wet from sweating. I made some kind of a sad smile.

People might think we have moved on. Well I don't know about Aomine-Kun,but for me it's not over.

Let's buy our christmas presents to someone else.

I guess all those memories we have shared together,have made some kind of a link between us. So even though things are different,I sometimes almost forget that we're not that close anymore,and then the truth hits me. I just hope so much I could go back in time everything was fine.

You don't belong to me anymore.

And well,he was the one who made me love basketball again. And made me feel special. That even I can do something different. Without him..I don't know what I would be doing...Well,not basketball I suppose.

When you leave I don't walk back to you anymore.

Aomine-Kun once asked me out again,soon after wintercup. But I couldn't. I just couldn't. Even though we both love each other,well I at least love him..It's not good for me and for him neather.

Because we aren't us anymore.

Sometimes Aomine-Kun gives me this somewhat a sad and desperate look,but I guess I give him those too.

You can escort me to home,but you don't get to come inside anymore.

We spend a lot of time together,I don't even know how we are able to do it. For me it's hard,but I don't show it.

The scars don't heal by tearing them. So turn and walk,because we aren't us anymore.

"Oi,Tetsu" I heard a voice calling me. I raised my gaze to him. "Oh,Aomine-Kun" I blankly replied. "Um...I wan't to talk with you.." "Okay"

"Tetsu...I have thought about things...Are you sure about this? Like you really want us to be just friends? I sware to you that I won't behave so stupidly like I did when I left you" I turned my gaze down. I felt so much pain... "Aomine-Kun..I-" He suddenly came closer to kiss me.

I'm looking at you,you look the same. Even though I don't know you anymore.

"Kuroko! Are you here?" I heard Kagami-Kun calling me. I gently pushed Aomine-Kun away and whispered "I'm sorry Aomine-Kun...I can't" The male looked at me desperately. "But...why?"

I took a deep breath before saying my last sentence as I left "Because we aren't us anymore"