Chapter 5. I really miss those times

Now,seriously first before the chapter...I have to mention this! I just watched the final episode of 'Free! Eternal Summer'...I can't even! The feels...I cried so hard,I just can't believe it's over now!

*Sigh* Now that I have opened out of this...I guess we can start the chapter :'D

And hey I got a bit idea from 'The Weather Tomorrow' Aokuro manga. I just love it so much:3

                   KUROKO'S POV:

I stared outside from the window. It was a rainy day. I followed the leafs that dropped from the trees with my eyes.

I feel kind of empty. I still remember all the words he said to me like it was only a second ago. I could still hear his voice. And see the cold look on his face.

"It was all just playing around.

Forget the past and everything you knew about me.

I have changed.

You're nothing,but an opponent in the basketball to me

And all the past is forgotten"

It felt pretty similar situation...like when we played last time together. But those words...

"Kuroko,want something to eat?" Kagami's voice from behind made me startle. I turned to him. He had a towel on his shoulders,he probably came from shower. "Oh,Kagami-Kun" His expression was suprised and I looked at him confused "What?" "You have cried" He said with concern.

My eyes widened a bit. I hadn't even realized. I quikly wiped them.

Kagami-Kun sighed and ordered his hand and helped me up. We were at Kagami-Kun's apartment. He said that I shouldn't be alone. I guess he was right.

We walked to his kitchen. Kagami-Kun opened his huge fridge and I wasn't actually suprised at all how much food there was.

After eating we went outside. Kagami-Kun holded the ball in his armpit. Today wasn't practise. But we decided to go and play to the street court. The rain had stopped.

It was warm and sunny now.

Suddenly a boy riding a bike with a girl on the back rode past us. They were smiling and laughing.

It brought memories. When I and Aomine rode together on one bike on the sunny days. And on the rainy days we walked and talked about random things. I really miss those times.

Kagami saw my absent look and he tapped to my shoulder. "Don't look so upset. Let's go and play one-on-one" I glanced at him and smiled a bit "Yes"