Chapter 2:

Happy April Fool:
Thalias (P.O.V)
When we were just about to walk into the classroom, I thought that Isabella is a really nice girl and that I should invite her for lunch. Then I had an awful feeling what if Isabella meets the bully of the school. I have to warn her before it is to late. But I spoke to soon, Isabella was already over there and is talking to "Catrina."

All that I can hope is that Isabella does not get in trouble. Unfortunately Catrina got up and got her hot chocolate and spilt it on Isabella. You could say that Isabella got really mad and went up to the teacher and told on her. All that I felt for Isabella was sorry because the class was still laughing at her.

Luckily the teacher saw and Catrina was punished to 1 weeks worth of detention. Yes I screamed in my head. But then as quick as a flash Isabella ran out of the classroom, probably to change I thought. Next the teacher told me to take my spot next to Matthew. I am so lucky to sit next to the cutest guy in the class I thought.

Isabella's (P.O.V)
I can't believe that girl spilt hot chocolate on my dress. How could she? So straight after I told on her, I ran out of the classroom as fast as I could and to my surprise I actually found the bathroom which was right next to my new classroom.

So here I am right now in the bathroom trying to get off the hot chocolate from my blue and white striped dress. I new no more of the hot chocolate was going to come out so I just stop trying, and took a step back. At least, there was only a small dab of brown hot chocolate on my dress. Could of been worse I thought and with that I walked out of the bathroom and into my new classroom.

Teacher (mrs thinker) (P.O.V)
How could my star pupil just dump hot chocolate on the new kid. I thought. So I put her in detention for 1 week to teach her a lesson. I hope the new girl, I think her name is Isabella does not have a bad impression on the school so far. Anyway I should stop day dreaming and back to my job which is teaching, well that's what the students think I am actually an under cover police agent trying to hunt down bullying.