Chapter 20:

Principals (P.O.V)
Oh man how can I tell her. How can I not make her cry. Here goes nothing. "Your parents are dead". I exclaimed. "I don't believe you" is all she can manage to say. Next she starts crying and I feel a chill run down my back. She gets up still crying and runs out the door. I get up off my chair and yell her name.

Isabella/Bell (P.O.V)
Why why me I question myself. I am now walking on the footpath my head down sulking, watching my tears run down my face and land on the concrete until I came across my house. I see a big police car parked in front. It's now or never I thought and walked across the road carefully revealing my house.

As I open the black big door, a police person wearing his uniform approaches me slowly. "I'm so sorry your parents were like family to me. They died on the way to the shopping mall it was the other cars fault. I want you to get everything you need and then I am going to drop you off at an orphanage centre. Since you are to young to live by yourself sorry kid".

He finishes. I just stopped for a second thought and replied "I can do that how old do you have to be to become a police field agent?". "15" he says curious. "Keep a vacant spot for me because I swear if it's the last thing I do I will avenge my parents".

I say and start walking heavily up to my room to pack up the things I need. In all I packed three heavy suit cases hoped in the car was driven 15 min to the orphanage. On the way I looked at the pretty views then came to a stop when we were there. At least I know the car is working because you can smell the exhaust from like a mile away I thought.

A/n longer chapter. I was thinking of doing a sexual after a few more chapter what do you think. Unfortunately the book might come to an end after a few more chapters. Altogether in this chapter there are 373 words.