Chapter 22:

-2 years later-

Your point of view
As a group the gang has now added to more people Bell and Catrina; Jason still has a crush on Bell and now the gang are still the most popular. However now Luna has started preschool but is going through a rough time with the school bully on her back.
You may ask how did Catrina and Bell become friends? Well let's just say living with 2 different people could completely change your life and how you see things now they have never been closer. As Luna is 2 afraid to approach her sister about her troubles she asks a teacher mrs thinker (read end of chapter 2 again). This teacher helps her get through the rough times. Luna unfortunately is the least popular girl in school and only has one friend.

But what would happen if she stared in one of Bells YouTube clips and the kids found out? What happened if the bully just so turned out to be Catrinas sister? And most importantly will Luna's bully go to juvi? Does Bell like Jason back? How did Mathew and Bell come friends again?

Follow The gang and Bells younger sister as they adventure through there second last year of highschool but first year of primary school for Luna.

-feel the aster-
Please read my new book vote comment what do u guys think so far this was going to be my sequel but then I thought nah
Key:
Isabella=Bell
Mathew=Mat
Jason=Jas
Catrina=Cat
Mrs thinker=miss