Chapter 1:

Isabella (P.O.V)
I was just about to walk into my new school when I stopped and took a step back. The view was breath taking, it was bigger than I ever anticipated. Without looking I accidentally bumped into a girl.

She had black hair, hot pink short shorts, and a fluorescent patterned top.

As I was picking up the items I dropped I mumbled a quick "sorry", and heard her reply softly, "don't worry about it". "Hey you must be the new kid. I will show you around if you like?" and by the way my name is Thalia." "Thanks I'd like that a lot" I say. " come on follow me you don't want to be late for your first class."

I followed her to the student office to find out what class I would be in, when a tall broad shoulder guy walked by.

I guess Thalia saw me staring because she said "his name was Mathew and all the pretty and popular girls flirt with him."

We entered the student office Thalia introduced myself to the lady in the office whose name was renda.

Thalia told Renda if I could find out what class I was in.  Coincidently I was in the same class as Thalia.

" By any chance do you like pandas?" She asked. OMG she did not just me that question I absolutely love pandas I thought. But I replied back in a lady like manner "I don't like pandas... I love pandas." Suddenly her mouth dropped open and she yelled "me too."

A angry teacher came running out of the classroom and yelled  "what do you think your doing? And who are you?" I looked over at my new friend that looked so shocked she was frozen so of course without my wingman, it looked like I had to save us, smoothly of course. " Hi my name is Isabella . I am a new student here and I would like to apologise for the way I acted just now."

I hope Thalia is grateful for me taking the blame and not her I thought. She loosens up. " well hello there my name is Miss claire and I will let you of the hook just this once because you are new but next time I expect you to be more responsible now hurry off."

As we were at the door of my new classroom Thalia stops me and quietly says "why did you take the blame?" I simply answered "because I know the new kid never ever gets in trouble". we both giggled and sat down next to eachoher in class. How exciting I thought.