Chapter 14:

Bell (P.O.V)
Second time in a row this has happen to me. I thought. As I run I realise I am in the same spot as I was last time under a big tree. As I sat down I close my eyes and sit under the tree. I stop crying after a little while and hear a familiar voice.

Mats (P.O.V)
I can't believe this has happened the second time. As me and Thalia walk around trying to find Bell I remember where she went last time under a big maple tree. " Follow me Thalia" I say and she does what I say. As I see Bell sitting under the tree I approach her very slowly. "I'm sorry about Amelia" I hear Thalia say." Me to but trust me she takes some time getting used to. "Thalia can I please speak to Bell in private?". I ask. "Sure" she answers suspiciously. After I see Thalia s far away I start "look Bell your a nice girl and or but I don't want you to hang out with the gang ok" . I say in the nicest way possible I can't believe I am doing this I thought."

Bell (P.O.V)
"Is this meant to be a silly joke because I don't get it". I say dumbfounded. "Look I'm so sorry but my rep is on the line because of you, so don't hang out with us". I say and get up and walk away. I am there left in shock but one thing I know for sure is that he messed with the wrong girl?

Mats (P.O. V)
As I walk away I start crying because I just lost my best friend because of popularity. As I look over my shoulder I see Bell getting up with her fists scrunched up into a ball.

As I walk into the cafeteria I am still crying and then everyone rushes around me and says "what's wrong?" But I can't tell them so what do I do? I thought

A/n sorry for the last short chapter please vote and comment. Please comment on what I have to improve on.