Chapter 23:

Bells (P.O.V)
"WAKE UP WAKE UP" my sister Luna yells in my ears "ok ok I'm up now get out" I say and she puts her hand up in surrender and walks out of my bedroom.

Ok so here is the deal I wake up every morning to the sound of my alarm clock that just so happens to turn out to be my sister, I then take a 30min shower, braid my hair, and choose an outfit for the day, race down the stairs, eat breakfast, make lunch for the twins that live with us at the orphanage, make breakfast for me and my sis, dress her, pack my bag, say bye to everyone and run to the bus stop.

But let's take it back a notch and put in some detail.

I get my favourite blue striped towel walk into my own bathroom turn the water to warm and hop in the shower for a nice relaxing 30min. I then get out dry my hair, walk to my brown chest of draws that are next to my door and pick out what I'm going to where for the day. I end up deciding to where a back a white t-shirt a matching grey beanie, ripped jeans, and black converse.

I then run down the hallways and sprint down the stairs eat breakfast and say "hey" to Cat. I then eat breakfast with my younger sister and pack lunches for the twins race back upstairs and dress my sister when all of a sudden we get into an argument. "But I don't want to go to school". "You have to you need to get a good education". I say "fine" she says in defeat looking down. Now hurry up you dont want to be late". I reply walking out of her bedroom. Little sister I thought.

Luna's (P.O.V)
Older sisters just don't get it. Now I have to go to school and get bullied I thought. Walking downstairs while getting the lunch Cat prepared for me. I gave her a small smile and ran to the car because if I'm late the car goes without me and I get in trouble. I quickly get in and buckle my seatbelt.

Bells (P.O.V)
"What up?" "Another busy day!" I answer tired from rushing around. "Come on race you to the bus stop" she says. "Your on!". We both practically sprint there 2 reason 1. None of us want to come last 2. We have 2min to get to the bus stop or we miss the bus. After all of that we are sweating, have wet faces that are also red and she won great I thought rolling my eyes.

Then the bus rolls up and we both hop on however this time we don't sit with the gang but with the sassy group of girls I'm the leader in. You see me and Mat may be friends but we are still sassy to each other and every time we have a cat fight I win and I mean always win. Other than that everyone is great and everything is great.

Your (P.O.V)
You see the thing that Bell didn't know was the bully that is bullying Luna Actually Cat sister. With this Luna does not have the guts to tell her sister what is going on. But what if she did find out?