Chapter 26:

Bells (P.O.V)
After a couple of minutes the gang comes to pick me up. I hop in the back with Thalia and complement her on the way she looks. After 15min of a bumpy ride we finally arrive.

We walk into the house strait away regretting it, I was wrong it is an alcoholic party. I try to stick with Thalia but get lost so I walk outside and just sit there freezing.

"Man I hate these partys" I here a familiar voice say and I turn around to see Jason. "Me to". "You wanna ditch this and see a movie as f-friends?" Ha odd he never stutters "sure". I answer and he gives me his jacket. We both hop in the car and drive in silence not an awkward silence but a comfortable silence. "Hurry we don't want to be late". I say with only 2 mins on the clock.

Jas and I share a medium popcorn and we get two fizzy drink both lemonade. By the time we line up to get inside the movie they say "sorry we are sold out is there a couple out there". "Here" Jason say putting his hand up and pointing it between us to.

"Well follow me". I blush at the sight of Jason calling us a couple. "Told you we'd get in". He says with a smirk earning him a friendly punch in the shoulder.

Why why why did I have to pick a scary movie I'm like the biggest woos when it comes to horror movies. O guess Jason noticed because he wrapped his arm around me and said "we can leave if you like." "No thanks" I mutter.

After a couple of hours I give jas back his jacket and he drives us back to the party. We just chill out on the porch, until we see a police car coming into view. "Jas look". He nods and we go inside to tell the others. No wait Cat I say and go back inside big mistake I get arrested.