Chapter 9:

Third Person View:
Since the ball is on this night the gang including Jason are having the day off, while the girls are having a girls day out not including Summer and the boys are having a boys day out.

Thalia's (P.O.V)
Right now I am going to the spa with my bff Isabella. As me and Isabella are getting a massage I couldn't stand the quietness not that it was awkward, so I decided to star up a convo "I feel so relaxed." "Me to" she replies. "Oh I got the best idea, how about we go to yogurberry after this?" She asked "yes that is a great idea." I say I absolutely love yogurberry it has the best yogurt and yogurt toppings there. I thought.

Isabella's (P.O.V)
Right now I am paying for my Oreo and mango yogurt with flakes as toppings. It costs $7 but wow it was worth it. I thought. As I looked over at Thalia she was also paying for her yogurt which looked like all of the flavours and toppings you could get. After we ate in silence, I asked "what's the time?" "2 o' clock" she replied. "Come on we better get going or we are going to be late for the ball."
Time Skip: at Isabella's House

Thalia's (P.O.V)
As I walked into Isabella's house I was greeted by her sister Luna. "Hi Luna" I say. "Hi" she says back. "Come on Thalia!" I heard Isabella say. "Coming" I yelled back as I was running up the stairs into her bedroom. "Did you bring your dress out of the car?" She asked. "Sure did" I reply. "Come on I'll do your Hair and makeup first." She says.
Time skip: after she has done the makeup
As I look in the mirror I look absolutely stunning just like last time. I am wearing a dark red lipstick colour, blue eyeshadow and black eye liner. My black long hair is let down loose, straightened and has little curls at the end of my hair. My fringe is put into a bob. "Thank you so much" I say. " Anytime" "now go put on your dress?" "ok" I reply. As I put on my dress and come out and look in her body length mirror, I looked absolutely gorgeous. My dress is a very light blue colour with a dark red colour at the end of the dress. As I put on my mask, Isabella did my makeup just finely so you can still see it through the mask however the makeup doesn't ruin the mask. "Come on time for me to do your makeup" I say. Then she goes and sits in the chair where I sat when she did my makeup.

Time skip: after they have finished the makeup
Isabella's (P.O.V)
As I look into the mirror I looked very pretty. Thalia did my makeup with a light pink glossy lipstick colour, purple eyeshadow and black eye liner. She braided my hair into two pony tails and then put it in a bun. With my fringe she straightened it to the side. "Thank you so much couldn't have done it better my self." I say but seriously I couldn't of. I thought. Next I picked out a blue pair of shoes with bows at the top of them and got changed into my dress. As I came and looked into my mirror, I was freaking out at how good we both looked I also put on my blue mask, by now it was 5:45 which meant Thalia was going to be picked up now. Then the doorbell rang. "Hey look it's your lucky guy" I say. Which makes her blush. "Thanks for everything" she says and we hug and walk down together.

Thalia's (P.O.V)
Jason is wearing a gold tux which actually makes him look quite handsome. "Hey Thalia you look gorgeous ready to go?" "Yes and thank you, you don't look to bad your self."

Isabella's (P.O.V)
As they hop into there limo I wave goodbye and Mat walks out of his limo. "Wow you look nice" he says and smiles. Which makes me blush. "Thank you and you are looking very handsome to" I say. "Well thank you madam and these are for you" he says in an manly way making us both laugh and hands me a boutique of flowers and chocolates. " Ready to go?" he asked " as ready as I will ever be" I reply and we both hop into the limo and drive to the ball.