Chapter 16:

Bell (P.O.V)
As the Bell goes I walk out side with my posy and wait for Mat to come. Unfortunately I can't see him. "Let's just walk home". I say to the rest of the popular groups. They all just nod there heads. On the way home I notice Mat is on the bus. "I-is that Mat!" I say stuttering. "Omg it is to". Summer says the ex leader. "Well you guys can have him". I say. "Eeeeeeeeh" all of the girls are fan girling and screaming.

As I take a right turn one of the girls say "wait your house is the other way". "I know but I'm gonna give Mat a surprise visit". I say. All of the girls have oh faces on.

As I walk into his house I sit down on the couch and was greeted by Mats mother. She said he would be here any moment. Great I thought sarcastically until the door opened and Mat came through. "Hey". I say casually. "What are you doing here?". He asks. "Tutoring you". I say angrily. "Right come on". Ei eh ei I thought.
1 hour later
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------
Mat (P.O.V)
man I really miss these times I believe she is thinking the same way. "I'm sorry about what I said earlier". I say a bit nervous. She looks at me in the eyes and then shakes her head. "So now that I'm popular your apologising . I notice she is packing up. "Wait" I say my voice full if doubt. "No I'm not going to wait and I really wish you wouldn't bring what you said earlier up" she says and walks into the lounge room.

"Thank you for having me over" she says sweetly to my mum and smiles "anytime darling".