3

Emotions are difficult

(Red velvets POV)

My family always told me not to so much emotion to anyone. It was mostly so I wouldn't become weak and as pathetic as other cookies. I haven't hugged anyone for my whole life not even my parents the only thing that really mad me soft was chiffon but even he couldn't make me show any thing.

Last night with licorice was the first time i ever held anyone close I don't know what it was but I felt like I needed to keep him close to me or else something would have happened..

All of yesterday I felt has if I was being watched as if someone were trying to take me or licorice. I think someone's trying to take someone as a hostage to try and get answers out of us.

I don't really like licorice but I'll stay around him to make sure he doesn't get kidnapped. Even though I don't really like him I don't want anyone getting hurt..

I decided to go to the woods to clear my mind. I put chiffon on a leash and hoped he wouldn't break this one.
I started walking deeper and deeper when I saw licorice sitting by a tree reading. I never knew he was the type to read without a reason.

"Hey." I said as a stood over him
Licorice jumped and looked up at me. I guess he was really into his book so he didn't hear me coming.

"O-oh hey red velvet I didn't see you."
I sat down next to him and let chiffon run freely for awhile.

"So what are you doing in the woods?" I asked as I scooted close to him to see his book.

"Oh I just like coming to the woods to clear my thoughts and read. It's actually really peaceful once you get deep enough."

I was odd how soft he's gotten. Just two days ago we were enemy's now we're like buddy's well he thinks we're like buddy's honestly I'm just being nice so I can protect him from whoever watching us and yes I still have that feeling.

I put my arm around licorice and scoot him closer. Honestly I didn't know why I did it I just felt right. Maybe if the watch saw us together they would go away.

I turn and see licorice is as red as a tomato. Dose he seriously like me?? God now I just feel like I'm playing him I should probably stop showing this much affection..

Chiffon then comes out of a bush and comes over to licorice and sits in his lap. I guess he thinks his robes are soft.

Me and licorice hang out out in the woods and soon i realize that licorice is sleeping on my shoulder.
I pick up licorice and chiffon and make it back to my place.

I place chiffon on his hound bed and place licorice on mine. I get on of my shirts out of the drawer and decided to dress licorice since I didn't want him sleeping in those old rags..

⚠️‼️TW SELF-HARM IF SENSITIVE PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS STORY‼️⚠️

I start to remove licorice robe and once the whole thing was off I saw that he had many cuts all over his body. Some looked old while others looked fresh....
What the hell!! These can't be from a battle these are............ why? Why would he....? I almost felt like crying I don't know why but seeing those scars on his body mad me upset like I actually cared for him. I felt a tear fall from my eye. I quickly rubbed my eyes and tried to go back to my emotionless state but I couldn't I just kept crying tears kept falling. I don't know what's going on.. why just know am I showing such emotion..... why do I care so much...?

I put the shirt on licorice and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change. Once I got back to my room and got in bed with licorice. Licorice was all the way by the at the end and facing the wall so I got on the opposite side and faced my room..

The next day

I got up before licorice and and went on my phone. It was 6:00 so it was still pretty early so I just went onto TikTok until licorice woke up so I could talk to him. Not so long after licorice woke up and just looked at me.

"R-red velvet?? Where am I- am I- WAIT DID WE SLEEP IN THE SAME BED?!?!?"
Licorice's face turned red covered in blush.
I put down my phone and looked at him.

"Ya and I changed your shirt." Trying to hint that I knew.

"Oh ya you did. Thanks I don't really like sleeping in the robe."

"Ya and I saw your um...... scars."

Licorice just froze and stared at me like I was a ghost I was worried I said it to harshly.

"I- I have to go."

Heeeyyy guuuyss!! Sorry I'm just leaving you all on a cliff hanger but I heard that makes you want to read more so I'm doing it byyyeee❤️❤️