5

Bitch ass motherfucker
⚠️‼️TW CONTAINS: self-harm,lots of blood and smut‼️⚠️

(Licorice POV)

Just then crepe walked into my room...

"Hey nerd you got a hammer I can us-............"
Crepe stopped they where saying and just started at me. I was sitting in my bed blade held up to my arm and blood everywhere.

They stared at me and then just ran out the door.
"CREPE WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN!!!!"
I tried chasing after them but I tripped and the blade went right into my arm..........

(Red velvets POV)
I was walking home from my date honestly it sucked. The girl just sat there talking about herself the whole time and when I refused to smile she just stared screaming like a brat. The only reason my mom liked her was because she's rich with us probably why she screams when she doesn't get what she wants...

Just then I saw crepe running towards me.
"RED VELVET!!!!!" They got to me barely breathing
"I-ITS LICORICE!!!!!"
I stared at them.
"What did he do??" I said with no sign that I was worried.
"HIS ARMS ARE COVERED IN BLOOD AND HE HAD A BLADE A-AND I THINK HES-."

Once I heard them say blade I knew what happened.
I started running towards licorice's house hoping that I wasn't to late.
God why do I care I'm supposed to be ignoring him not rescuing him!!! But he needs me.........and I need him.

I bust down his door and saw him on the floor covered in blood. I run to his body and hold him close to me. His heart was still beating and he was still breathing so the was a good sign.

I pick up licorice and put him in the bathroom. Then I got some cleaning supplies and clean up all the blood. After I go back to licorice and take off all his clothes and put him in the bath.

(Licorice POV)

I slowly open my eyes and see red velvet over me. I was in the bathtub and red velvet was wrapping up my arm. I look over to the sink and see a bloody blade and all my memory's come flooding back.

Red velvet then noticed that I was awake and pulled me into a hug.

"THANK GOD YOU'RE AWAKE I WAS WORRIED!!!"
He yelled into my shoulder. I felt tears rolling down my arm.
Was he crying??? I thought he was mister emotionless.

"What happened to your date?" I said rolling my eyes.

"FUCK THE DATE I WANT YOU NOT SOME RICH BRAT MY MOM LIKES I WANT YOU AND ONLY YOU!!!!" He yelled "YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON WHO ACTUALLY MAKES ME FEEL SOMETHING YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON I WANT TO CUDDLE UP WITH ON A COLD NIGHT YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON I WANT TO KISS FOREVER UNTIL I DIE!! YOU MAKE ME FEEL A WAY NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER MADE ME FEEL AND I WANT TI KEEP THAT FEEL UNTIL THE FUCKEN SUN BLOWS UP!!! I LOVE YOU LICORICE!!"

I sit i the water just shocked by what he just said.

"I love you to vel........" I said while tears started forming in my eyes.

Red velvet pulled away from the hug and just we stared into each other eyes....

⚠️‼️SMUT‼️⚠️

Red velvet grabs my chin and starts kissing me. I kiss back and we start making out. I start trying to remove red velvets clothes and he starts helping me do so.

I want more than just his lips I want his body as well...
Once red velvets clothes were all off he got on top of me in the bath without breaking our kiss.
It was now very visible that I had a boner and I just wanted him inside me already.

"Licorice I'm not fully ready to loose my virginity yet so is it ok if we just jerk each other off?"

"Ya ya it's ok as long as your comfortable."

"Heh thanks my little slut."

Red velvet knows how i have a degrading kink so by him saying that it just make me even more excited for his touch.

Red velvet smirks. By now all the water in the tube as drained out because the plugs aren't that good so red velvet pulls over the curtains and turns on the shower head.

Red velvet wraps his hand around my dick and puts his thumb on my tip. He starts to rub his thumb all around my tip and soon starts to move his hand up and down.

"ah~~ f-faster~~~" I moan.

He starts moving up and down faster and faster and become a moaning mess.

"God you're such a fucken slut. Will you keep it down so no one knows I'm fucking a pathetic looser like you. Bitch ass motherfucker." I love it when we calls me names.

"S-sorry~~~ Ah~ you just are so fucking good~~~"
Just then red velvet squeezed my dick lightly and I came everywhere.

"AHHHHH~~~~ fuuuuck that was amazing~"
Me and red velvet sit panting until red velvet finally broke the silence.

"Wow you cum fast have you not jerked off in awhile."
"Y-ya anyways it's your turn now~" I said in my sexy voice while lay red velvet on his back.
"Oh my turn? Alright I'm flattered let's see what you got." He said while petting me in my head.

Open my mouth and some how fit red velvets whole sick in to. I was surprised since it was about 7 inches.
I start massaging his tip with my tongue and soon start moving my head up and down.

"Ngh~ licorice I didn't know you could do this. Ahhh~" red velvet started to pet my head as he becomes the moaning mess I once was.

"Awe I thought you said not to be so loud plus I dont want people to think we fucked. What will they think." I said while talking to red velvet like a baby.

"I-I'm not listening to you slut. I can be as loud as I wa- Ahhh~ D-don't stop~~" red velvet gently push my head into his dick. "I-I'm almost there~~"

I started to suck harder and soon red velvet came right into my mouth. I quickly swallowed it all and licked all the remaining cum on red velvet dick.

We both dry off and get dressed. For the rest of the night we just cuddled in my bed while watching movies and soon we passed out in each other's arms.

Heellloooo again my little children (yes I'm calling you all that now) so my sickness has gotten worse so that means I will be updating me because I will be staying in bed most of the day yaaaay. Anyways I finished this at like 1 I'm the morning so I'll just publish it when I wake up. Byyeee❤️❤️