P R O L O G U E

[P R O L O G U E]

Two girls running hand-in-hand through the bushes, they ran as fast as they could to go away, away from everything, away from their life, away from their home. 

"Come on, quick!" they kept on running to seem endlessly field, torn clothes, scratches, bleeding, they didn't care at all.

"I'm tired, let's just rest," one said. "I think we're far enough from them, let's sleep for a moment and we'll continue tomorrow."

The other seemed to be tired too and agreed without arguing, they sat down in the middle of the field, looking up at the dark sky, and soon enough, they fell asleep.

-♡♡♡-

"What about number 945?" a girl asked the gentlemen.

"She's good." He complimented.

"We don't have time for this, Noir," His friend rolled his eyes.

Noir chuckled in return, "relax, don't need to hurry, we have plenty of time." His friend could only roll his eyes at his behavior.

"I'll take her." The girl nodded and opened the door, the half-asleep 945 can't see their faces properly and she felt someone grab her arm harshly but she was too tired to care about that. But realization hit her, "my friend...." She whispered.

"Your friend?" Noir raised an eyebrow, he bent down and his black leather gloves came in contact with her platinum blonde hair as he grasped it hard. "Which one?" he whispered.

"We got them as a package, she was beside her, the blue-haired pigtails girl." The girl informed.

Noir darted his eyes to the girl and released the grasp, "I'll have that one, I'll give you this one as a present, I'll take two." The girl was more than happy to drag her friend in exchange for money.

The poor girls were carried away to an unknown destination with the boys.

-♡♡♡-

France, the city of love? No, the title was gone long, long ago, the city was now in the hand of the mafias, especially two of the most powerful were the Blood Hunter and Chat Noir.

The mafias never showed their faces in public except for their closest ones. But, in this world, they can't trust anyone that easily—tricks were everywhere.

Blood Hunter and Chat Noir are friends but have opposite personalities. Blood Hunter was a nickname everyone gave to him—since he was so ruthless. He made killing people seemed to be as easy as breathing. No one knew his real name except his friend, Chat Noir.

Chat Noir was flirty and horny, rumors said, he almost slept with half of the women in France. No one knew their faces, even their fellow mafias.

The totally two different personalities matched perfectly as a friend, together, they will soon get France under their control, of course, there will always be someone to interrupt.

 -♡♡♡-

Hello there! Thank you for checking up on my new story, hope you'll stay 'till the end of the story! Sending you lots of love!

Genre: dark-mafia-romance

Attention!

This story is related to the criminal, mafia, blood, drugs, etc. Lots of curse words and mature content.

!RATED MATURE!

You have been warned!

All of the characters are not mine, belonged to the rightful owner.

Disney | Dreamworks | Zag Heroez

Jelsa and Adrienette/Marichat fanfic

Don't forget to like and comment on every chapter! Oh and add this book to your reading list, it would be very nice of you!

Lots of love!