1 | The New Maid

[C H A P T E R 1]

The New Maid

"Clean them up!" he ordered.

"Yes, master." The maids bowed and took the girls to the bathroom, two different bathrooms.

The platinum blonde girl was already awake when they started to take her out, so she will clean herself up by herself while her mind still trying to process how did she get her when all she remember was just running with her best friend.

She shook away the thoughts and hope her best friend would be treated well too.

-♡♡♡-

"Thank God, you are ok, Elsa." The blue-haired girl ran to the platinum blonde and hugged her tight. "You too, Marinette." She hugged back.

The maids were dressed in the same dress, different colors according to their ranked, the best friends were dressed in blue color, the lowest of them, but they didn't seem to mind and quite liked it. The dress was just a casual maid dress, nothing special.

The sound of the bell was heard, and all the maids were running down the hall which the two best friends followed, all of them gathered in the hall to meet their masters.

"I see you both change your clothes, quite delicious." The blonde boy with a black suit and black mask smirked at the girls he just bought.

Marinette felt she was ready to puke out any minute when he continued, "number 546, number 547," he said. The girls checked the name tag on their clothes and understood what he meant.

"Make sure they were informed with all of the duties and the rules, one single mistake, you'll know what happens." The white-silver-haired boy spoke, his voice dripping with the coldness making the room quiet before the sound of a bell interruptedthe meaning of their dismissal.

The maids bowed their heads and went back to their work. "Come, I am the one who instructs the newbies." A long golden-haired girl, with the highest-ranked there, her dress was in light purple.

"You are number 26," Elsa said.

She hummed in response, glancing at the girls.

"What's your name?" Marinette asked.

"It's been so long since someone asks me that, we used numbers here not names, so I am Rapunzel." She smiled.

The girls introduced themselves and they were introduced to many unfamiliar things and the rules too. The rules were quite tight and some of them did not make any sense.

-♡♡♡-

Blood Hunter looked at his cards and smirked himself, the battle of playing cards, "bro, your turn." Chat Noir said. He placed down the seven hearts as the others groaned.

"Your luck today is great" Jaguar aka Felix, the fellow mafias laughed.

"Duh, look at this." Chat placed down the eight hearts card and smiled.

The door cracked open and everyone's eyes darted to the new maid, "your newbie is hot." Black aka Pitch scanned her from head to toe with eyes full of lust as he licked his lips seductively.

The room was dark, with only one light above enough for everyone. The people inside wore a mask to cover their faces except for the maids, they did dirty insideillegal thingslike; gambling, selling weed, making out with the maids, and others.

The maids thereinside the mansiontheir status was lower than a dog, the mafias felt like the poor girls were there just to satisfy them, the girls can't do anything if they were asked to, they can't protest or they will be sentenced to deathexcept, their boss not allowed.