6 | Why?

[C H A P T E R 6]

Why?

"Why did you create that?" she yelled.

"I've been thinking and maybe tolerating but why her? Why are you so cruel? Why don't you just stay away?" Marinette desperately trying not to scream at the top of her lungs.

"It's not me, princess." Chat chuckled.

"Can't you stop them, or—or could you just do me a favor?"

Chat eyes flew from his phone to her, "what?"

"Release us, free us, please," Marinette's voice broke into desperation.

"That will never fucking happen," Chat's voice changed drastically.

He threw his phone on his bed and walked to her, "you will stay here with me, and I can't release Elsa."

"If you are so happy out there, then why did you end up in that place?" that question struck Marinette.

"Are you rather stay outside without anyone protecting you or be a little good princess and you'll be safe?"

Marinette was dumbstruck. Her mind wanted to leave this place with Elsa and go out, but her heart wanted to be with him. Her feelings changed a lot lately—although the two still have a love-hate relationship. 

Chat didn't want her to leave, he still didn't get enough fun of her. He wanted to keep her by his side, only his.

"If that so... "Marinette whispered, "can you at least let Elsa out?"

She knew her friend won't survive any longer, a lot of traumatizing things happened to her and it worried Marinette.

"I promise I will stay by your side forever if you release her." She spoke.

"Don't promise when it turns out to be a lie," he stared deep into her eyes.

"And Elsa is not under my wings."

-♡♡♡-

"Marinette, you didn't want to leave, did you?" Elsa asked softly.

After a month, a lot of things have been going on, the feelings Marinette has grown stronger, Chat was still playing, while Elsa did have feelings but she put that aside and wanted to get out, but now, her friend wanted to stay. 

Elsa knew her, she saw the way Marinette saw Chat. Meanwhile, Blood Hunter didn't show any affection to her but deep inside he cared about her.

"Elsa, I—"

Elsa cut her off, "it's okay, I was just asking."

Marinette knew she will be out from here any moment, she just prayed Elsa would be safe. Then again, Elsa couldn't even protect herself.

"Just tell me when you want to leave, okay? Don't leave without any news."

Elsa nodded in return.

-♡♡♡-

"Search for her! I want her here alive!" Blood roared to his guards.

Elsa escaped when the night came, it was shown on the CCTV, she knew it but she didn't care, as long as she was out of here. Now, all she needed to do was hide. 

Marinette saw this coming but kept her mouth shut. She sat near the window and stared outside at Chat's room. Someone burst inside, but her eyes were glued outside.

"You didn't involve in her missing, did you?" his voice met her ears.

"You won't even believe me if I told you something." She replied harshly.