7 | Bad Girl

[C H A P T E R 7]

Bad Girl

Elsa felt happier than ever. She enjoyed herself for the whole week and is now on her way back to the wooden house from a grocery store. Her mind lifted from everything and felt like she could breathe and live, but her happiness won't stay long.

She walked into the dark alley—the only way to the house—she heard a whistle, and her feet rotten to the ground, stopped dead track.

"So, here you are," a manly voice spoke behind her, making an army of goosebumps raised.

She didn't quite recognize that voice and slowly turned around. A built-up man slowly walked toward her but she stayed there as if her body won't listen to her. Her mind screamed for her to run but her body stopped there.

"Master Pitch is waiting for you; I need you to cooperate." He stated.

With all she might, she pushed him, threw two bags of groceries, and ran away, the guy quickly ran after her and grabbed her forearm. "No! get away!" she yelled.

He took out a knife and slice a small part of her legs making her scream in pain.

"Let me go." She fought again, pushing him. With the slightest chance, her hand was on the guy's hand which held the knife, with a force she used her hand and pushed his hand, making him stab himself in his stomach.

He threw her away and pulled out the knife slowly, Elsa crawled back in fear. "Just let me go, you don't have to do this." Tears were streaming down as she pleaded.

"You little bitch." He cursed after he recovered quickly. He yanked her arm and stabbed her stomach making her cry in pain. That way, Elsa can't even escape. He dragged her out of the ally whilst pressing his small cuts.

Sure, all her energy was drained out, but she didn't want to give up like this, she might as well just die here rather than serve him. She saw a rock and secretly grabbed it. When they were out of the alley, with half-opened eyes, she used all her energy and hit the guy's leg.

He fell and she quickly got up, she hit his head with the rock, hard enough for him to fall. Her hands were shaking once she realized what she was doing. She killed someone.

She dropped the rock and backed away, clutching her stomach. Fear and guilt started to eat her up, her knees weakened and she sat down on the floor watching the man whilst crawling back. His head sputtered out blood, she wanted to look away but her eyes were glued on him.

A loud thunderstorm was heard, startling her. A hand covered her eyes. "Don't look." He whispered coldly and she knew that tone but didn't have any energy left to argue and soon passed out.

He took a glance at the guy behind her and recognize him immediately, but he didn't care. All he cared about was Elsa. His hand firmly pressed on the wound as the other scooped her up and ran back to his mansion.

-♡♡♡-

He finished changing into a new fresh pair of clothes. Blood Hunter brought her back to the mansion secretly without anyone knowing, he used the secret path only Chat and he knew about. He was so getting revenge on Pitch.

How dare he try to hurt Elsa? What will he do to her? He didn't even want to imagine that.

Funny, how a maid can change him like that.

He had wrapped bandages around her wound and prevented the infections, she was now laying down on his bed sleeping, he ruffled his hair and sighed. He slumped on his chair and looked at her.