16 | Love?

[C H A P T E R 16]

Love?

Elsa twirled around and looked at the silver silky dress that Jack brought her. She drew her eyes to her front, looking at the scene in front of her. A smile of happiness appeared on her lips.

"Happy birthday, Fiore," Jack said from behind with a mini cake and a lit-up candle in the middle.

Elsa turned around and smiled then looked up at him, "Did you buy it?"

"No fucking shit, I made it." He smiled proudly.

She laughed, "Really?"

"Eh, not exactly," he scratched behind his neck. "It was done with Volpina and Chat's shouting." He said sheepishly.

She giggled and closed her eyes and joined her hands together. After a few moments, she opened back her eyes blew out the candle, and looked up at him.

"What's your wish?"

"It's a secret."

He shook his head with a smile still displayed on his lips. He never smiles so hard as today and he can't seem to wipe away the smile that appeared all day long—even until his cheeks almost hurt.

He took a step closer as she took a step back. They kept on doing that until Elsa's back bumped into a table. Jack placed the cake beside her and lit up the small lamp on the table then brought her up and sat her down.

She grabbed his white collar and it peeked to a small tattoo on his chest—it was unbuttoned—and looked up at his lips then at his eyes. His arms wrapped around her small waist and brought her closer as he stepped in between her legs.

He leaned in and captured her lips with his. Their eyes fluttered closed and their body melted in the kiss. The kiss was pure bliss and full of emotions—not lust. He bit her bottom lips and she opened her mouth—letting his tongue slide in and giving him full access.

They pull apart after a few moments due to a lack of oxygen. Her head fell on his chest and she smiled as he ran his long fingers through her platinum blonde hair. She looked up at him, her chin on his chest, and gave him a cheeky smile.

"Ti voglio bene." He rasped out, looking down at her.

"Hm?" she hummed.

"Ti amo così tanto e sono pazzo di te." He said again.

[I love you so much and I am crazy about you]

"What's that?" she laughed.

"You don't need to know." He smiled.

I love you... She smiled with the three words replaying in her head.

"You see that?" He turned her head aside and saw the night view through the big glass displayed in their hotel room.

"That, Fiore, I will give you the world, as long as you stay with me."

"The whole world?"

"Yes, the whole fucking world." He nodded and looked at her while her eyes were glued to the view.

"But what if I don't? And run away from you?" she replied with a teasing tone.

He smirked and placed a light kiss on her nose, "If you don't then I'm going to rip the world apart and find you until the end of the world, making sure you don't have one single scratch on your body."

She looked at him and looked him in the eyes. She knew he was serious and even though she asked him about those, she wouldn't have the power to stay away from him. She wanted to be with him, always and forever.