14 | Another Present

[C H A P T E R 14]

Another Present

"Oh God, Elsa, what did you do?!" Blood walked out of the bathroom, his face was covered with anger.

"Do what?" she played innocent, leaning on his desk and looking at him.

"God damn don't play with me." He walked to her.

"Remove this." He showed her his fingers and she looked at it in awed, "but it looked so cute." She squealed.

He groaned and placed his hands on her hips, picking her up and slid her to his desk, sitting her. His head bent down on her shoulder as she giggled, bringing her hand up and stroking his hair. He groaned again since he was turned on just by this small thing.

He looked up and grabbed her hand, they stared into each other's eyes and she used her other hand then made its way to the back of his head, wanting to unclasp his mask.

He was hesitant at first, wanting to stop her when they heard the click sound. Their hot breaths brushed each other's skin as his other hand tightened around her waist and pulled her close making her legs spread open and he stepped in to fill the gap.

She softly took her hand away from his grasp and made its way to his mask, he closed his eyes as she slowly took off his mask from his face. What was waiting for her was unbelievable. The boy behind that mask was stunning, dangerously handsome.

She was stunned for a moment before placing down the mask on the table and she studied his features as he closed his eyes tightly not wanting to see her reactions. Her hand brushed his white-silver hair up from his forehead and both of his arms tightened around her waist.

She placed her hand on his jawline and he hesitantly fluttered open his eyes and stared back at hers. His eyes trailed down to her kissable rosy-pink lips. Now he couldn't hold himself back and he leaned in alongside pulling her to him and their lips crashed together.

Fireworks burst on their own world as his tongue traveled all her sweet spots inside her. She slowly started to move in sync on how fierce he was. He was hungry for her and he wanted more, he wanted more of her, he wanted to taste her like there was no tomorrow.

Her arms were around his neck and her hands gripped tightly together his fierceness. They parted away a minute later due to the lack of oxygen. He leaned his forehead against hers, breathing heavily.

Her fingertips started to linger at the end of his hair and his features hardened as he gripped his hoodie which she was wearing.

"Don't." He groaned out, trying to get ahold of himself.

She looked up at him with clueless eyes and stopped her fingers, he backed away and looked at her then at her lips. He liked the taste of her lips and he couldn't wait to taste more. He was dangerously and heavily addicted to her and he needed to stop.

She didn't belong in the world full of mafias, but he took her in. He backed away slowly and looked away from her. She frowned at his movements, am I not a good kisser?

"Jack- "

"No, no, just stay there," he cut off, turning around not wanting to face her.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked slowly.

"No, no, of course not." He answered immediately.

She got down from his desk and walked to him. She tugged the end of his white T-shirt and his jaw clenched.

"Elsa, don't."

"Am I not good enough? We can try one more time." She suggested.

"Oh, God damn, not that." He sighed, turning around to see her innocent face.