5 | The Game

[C H A P T E R 5]

The Game

Marinette rolled her eyes, looking at Chat surrounded by girls―prostitutes. She was fed up with it and it was grossing her. He hired like ten girls to serve him and he asked her to get the wine. Can't he ask anyone except me?

He would always give a wink to her from time to time but she always gave him a disgusted face. But she couldn't ignore the fact that she is a bit jealous—just a bit—she shrugged off the feeling.

The purpose Chat did this was to see if she was jealous, he wanted to catch her in the act, but she kept on her straight-disgusted face. He was disappointed and gave up after an hour. He instructed the girls to go away except Marinette.

"What do you want?" she asked tiredly.

"You didn't jealous?"

A small blush crept on her face it was unnoticeable, "why do you think I will be jealous? You are not even my type." She rolled her eyes.

They weren't that far so he stood up a little, grabbed her wrist then pulled her close, and sat her on his lap. Everything went so fast and Marinette didn't have time to process what was happening. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close.

Marinette didn't even try to struggle out of his grip, she just let him and she didn't know why, her body wanted it, her heart wanted it but not her mind.

"See, you want me," he whispered huskily.

He brought her closer and closer, they rested their forehead and he smirked, chuckling.

He picked her up and stood her up steadily, she didn't know what had just happened but she knew she has a crush on him—just a bit. She quickly shrugged away and gave a nod before walking out of his room.

He smirked in victory knowing she might have fallen for him. 

-♡♡♡-

"Marinette, I have found the way out," Elsa exclaimed excitedly.

Marinette didn't know why but she was kind of sad to leave this place, after the bond between her and her master, her heart didn't want to leave this place yet. 

In addition, she hasn't got his necklace yet―she needed it, but she can't find the right time. Elsa noticed her facial expression and realized it.

She knew her best friend, she knew she might have fallen to her master because every time after she served him, she looked happier. Elsa sighed silently and pursed her lips into a thin line.

"Y-you don't want t-to leave, right?" she whispered.

Marinette's eyes widened and sighed in return, "I d-don't, I-I just―it's problematic, Elsa."

"You like―no, you love him, didn't you?"

"Elsa―"

"You can't lie to me." Elsa reminded.

"Even though like that, he won't like me back, he's a playboy,"

"Can you at least help me leave this place?" Elsa asked helplessly.

"I'll try." She replied.

Elsa didn't seem to be convinced with it but decided to just let go of the conversation.

-♡♡♡-

"What about we use maids?" Black suggested.

"Great idea, my maids were too much, I can't find a reason to kill them." Jaguar rolled his eyes.