4 | Ruthless

[C H A P T E R 4]

Ruthless

A week passed, and the bond between Jack and Elsa just got a little closer―since the two were still awkward with each other―Jack didn't know what to do, while Elsa was introverted and silent the whole time.

On the other hand, Adrien and Marinette were having a love-hate relationship. Adrien was so horny around her, while Marinette was so sarcastic around him―the two always fight like Tom & Jerry. 

Marinette admitted she did feel it was nice around him, but it didn't change the fact that she hated him.

"Listen, 546," a maid said, "today you need to serve them, but you had to focus, today is not like any other day, don't get scared, don't see anything, just serve the drink and walk out. I warned you." She said and Elsa nodded.

She prepared herself, she was scared, what was hiding inside until I needed to be warned like that?

She took the silver tray filled with a wine bottle and some wine glasses. She walked to the door and opened it, the door was dark and there was only a yellow light in the center. A gunshot was heard as Elsa flinched.

What was that?

The mafias sat down on the couch, there was a glass―a glass which you can see from inside but not from the outside―an one-way glass.

The glass was shown a bunch of people playing rock-paper-scissor and a few masked guards. 

Another gunshot was heard and Elsa couldn't help but look up. She saw it, she saw the scene in horror, her mouth gagged open and her eyes were glued on it, was it a real person?

The people who lost, died on the spot, and the winner compete again with the other, what sick game are they pulling? The people there have the life they wanted to live, yet the mafias kidnapped them to do this?

Another shot was heard, Elsa accidentally dropped the tray and drew their attention to her, "isn't it this is the newbie?" Black smirked, scanning her from head to toe.

The pale white skin of her legs made him lick his lips seductively, it looked delicious.

Elsa shook her head and focused back, she turned her heels and walked out immediately, this place was terrible, it was hell, why would they do that?

Her heart skipped a beat, she was scared, she wanted to get out of here.

This place wasn't supposed to be here in the first place, they shouldn't have been born in the first place, they are monsters, maybe, just maybe Blood Hunter was nice, just how he treated her, but he is just the same.

She ran away from that room and searched for Marinette, she ran around the mansion until she saw Marinette, and she quickly went to her, "we need to get out of here." Elsa said between her breaths.

"What?"

"They kill them, they kill people for fun, we need to go Marinette, they are psychopaths!" she said desperately as her eyes started to water.

"Calm down, Elsa, calm down, ok? Relax, breathe, in and out." Elsa tried to follow her breathing momentum but she panicked again.

"Look, Elsa, we will get out of here, but the security was tight and I hardly find any way out," Marinette said.

"But they killed people for fun." Elsa cried.

Marinette knew whatever her friend saw was traumatizing her, she didn't get used to guns and fighting. On the other hand, Marinette was trained using guns, swords, and fights.